Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

which one? because the "usual suspects" gets really bothersome in the news and chitchat boards :/ .
Another idiot. I don't name names. Members who treat other members with decency and argue logically I respect and do not go on my ignore list. Members who argue because they are absolutely convinced that they cannot be wrong, who insult other members, and who leave holes in their argument but still insist that they are right and treat others rudely when they disagree, go on the ignore list. Plain and simple

acishere

Another idiot. I don't name names. Members who treat other members with decency and argue logically I respect and do not go on my ignore list. Members who argue because they are absolutely convinced that they cannot be wrong, who insult other members, and who leave holes in their argument but still insist that they are right and treat others rudely when they disagree, go on the ignore list. Plain and simple
I cleared my ignore list recently. Lately I just want to watch the idiots backtrack for entertainment purposes. I'm missing out on half the drama with them on ignore.

StarWarsGirl

I cleared my ignore list recently. Lately I just want to watch the idiots backtrack for entertainment purposes. I'm missing out on half the drama with them on ignore.
Sometimes the drama is fun to watch, and I'll hit the button at the bottom that says, "Show ignored content" to see the drama.

The one guy has acted like a jerk to me on multiple occasions, the other one never has anything constructive to add, just calls out other members. The third acted like a jerk again today. He's also one of those people that argues without taking the time to read what other members are saying. If you don't have the decency to read what others are posting then...you don't deserve to have others take the time to read your posts. He might stay on for a few weeks and then go off. The other two are "Permanent residents". I'm usually willing to give second chances. Maybe he's having a bad day. The other two have done it multiple times and I just don't care to read what they've written anymore.

StarWarsGirl

Solution: Get a new browser that isn't Internet Explorer.
I finally managed to convince my father that he did NOT need his virus protection software and that Microsoft security essentials did the exact same thing for free. And when I took it off, I showed him that speed test thing and his internet speed was twice as fast.

Now I'm hoping that I can convince him to get another browser besides IE...

StarWarsGirl

Work computer, IT policy won't allow it....
So your work's IT policy forces you to use a browser that has known security issues, among other issues, and provides no alternative program such as Chrome or Firefox? Geez. Even my old high school's computers had other options on them (Chrome or Firefox) besides IE so that we had a choice. College offers the same thing.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
So your work's IT policy forces you to use a browser that has known security issues, among other issues, and provides no alternative program such as Chrome or Firefox? Geez. Even my old high school's computers had other options on them (Chrome or Firefox) besides IE so that we had a choice. College offers the same thing.
We've got a bunch of remote apps that we access through the internet and supposedly between Chrome and Firefox the addins interfere with the security protocols. I haven't tried loading either of them - IT tends to re-ghost your hard drive when you muck it up. I think that is to teach you a lesson so you don't do whatever it was that you did, again...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My immediate family, no. I'm what you would call vertically challenged, but I am curvy, so for me it was around the hips that it was tight. That's not going to change. My dad is only 5'5'', but is husky, and he also felt like it was tight. My mom is also curvy, so her hips felt tight as well. Plus, we are all broad-shouldered, so our shoulders felt like they were close together.

My uncles, on the other hand, are around 5'10. The one I think would be okay, but the other is heavy, so as of now, he definitely wouldn't fit, and even if he lost weight, he's always been husky, so I wonder if he would fit. He's had trouble on other rides like EE whereas I find them to have plenty of room, so I imagine he'd have trouble on 7DMT.

Families come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, I would have expected Disney to have addressed people of size during the designing phase.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Cltcv9e.jpg

Hiya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom