New Cast Member Needs Roommate ASAP!!!

Caitlyn Ann Millard

Original Poster
Hello I'm Cait! :)
I'm 21 years of age and I just got hired on full time at Walt Disney world, I have onboarding on May 9th and traditions on the 16th. I'm hoping on finding a roommate and a place between those days. I am currently living in Tampa and I refuse to start my first day with the long commute down I-4. I would prefer a female roommate but guys are ok too. In your 20's to early 30's with the income to be able to split the rent and bills in a nice place (like 900 to1200, so 450 to 600 each). PLEASE HELP!!!!

Dasnowz

you could always look into home sweet home hotel. it would put you right around $600. its a few minutes from wdw. the bus runs right from there to wdw. all utilities are included including cable and internet. it has a pool. There are tons of cast members who live there. It has full size fridges. this would be a good way to start until you find a place and a roommate.

Holly Bradshaw

Hello Cait! I'm Holly! My roommate and I are looking for a new roommate for our 3bd/2ba apartment if you are interested! Rent would be $345. We both work fantasyland attractions at Magic Kingdom and are both 22! Please let me know if you are interested!

SamiB

Caitlyn, I will start as a cast member in the beginning of June. Did you find a roommate? I also looking for housing as a cast member. I'm relocating from Chicago. Would love any resources or ideas?

Scott Wenzl

Hi my name is Scott and I am also looking for a place sometime the 1st of July. I am currently working at Downtown Disney but live in Clermont and looking for a closer commute. If any of you can help me that'd be great. Thanks.

Next Big Thing

Hi my name is Scott and I am also looking for a place sometime the 1st of July. I am currently working at Downtown Disney but live in Clermont and looking for a closer commute. If any of you can help me that'd be great. Thanks.
Hey i'm actually looking at both Buena vista Place and Windermere Cay behind MK as I work over there. I still need at least one more roommate, are you still looking to move? I'm looking for 1st of July as well.

Ken622

my son is starting on June 24, but is there now looking for a room to rent. Does anyone know of good places to live in good area. He needs a room that is reasonable rent

Ken622

I'm 21 years of age and I just got hired on full time at Walt Disney world, I have onboarding on May 9th and traditions on the 16th. I'm hoping on finding a roommate and a place between those days. I am currently living in Tampa and I refuse to start my first day with the long commute down I-4. I would prefer a female roommate but guys are ok too. In your 20's to early 30's with the income to be able to split the rent and bills in a nice place (like 900 to1200, so 450 to 600 each). PLEASE HELP!!!!

jcbill

Hey i'm actually looking at both Buena vista Place and Windermere Cay behind MK as I work over there. I still need at least one more roommate, are you still looking to move? I'm looking for 1st of July as well.

do you still need a roommate? My son is looking to move in that area. I am replying for him as he doesn't have access to reliable internet at the moment. He is a new Disney Cast Member and would love to move closer as he is over an hour away right now. He is available to move in July 1st. Thanks!!

jcbill

HI Cait, Have you found a roommate yet? My son is a new hire at Disney and is looking to move closer as well. He is 23 years old. I'm only responding for him because he doesn't have reliable internet.

jcbill

Hi, do you know anyone looking for a roommate? my son is there now looking and needs a place ASAP. He starts June 24
Ken, My son is also looking for a roommate and a place to rent. Has your son found anything yet? My son started on the 10th is commuting but is most anxious to find a roommate and rent something closer.

Ken622

Not yet. He is looking at some tmrw.
Would love to find something close also.
Ken, My son is also looking for a roommate and a place to rent. Has your son found anything yet? My son started on the 10th is commuting but is most anxious to find a roommate and rent something closer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom