Disney Infinity Power Disc trading?

habuma

Original Poster
Sorry if there's already a thread on this subject...didn't find one in a quick search...

We now how more extra power discs (mostly series 1) than we have in our working-set. Before we go buying any more packs and probably get more duplicates, I was hoping to trade some of these dupes for ones we don't have. Can anyone recommend a site to trade power discs? Google found a few, but I was hoping someone here could point me to one that is trustworthy.

FWIW, I looked at infinitrader.net, but had trouble registering and once registered couldn't sign-in. I can't even send them feedback, because you must sign-in to get to the contact form.(Fail) I also looked at http://www.iheartinfinity.com/disney-infinity-trading/, but before signing up for another site that may not be any good, I thought I'd ask here.

Also, I heard a rumor that Toys R Us might be holding a trading event on the week of Feb 2. Anyone here able to confirm that?

rufio

Sorry if there's already a thread on this subject...didn't find one in a quick search...

We now how more extra power discs (mostly series 1) than we have in our working-set. Before we go buying any more packs and probably get more duplicates, I was hoping to trade some of these dupes for ones we don't have. Can anyone recommend a site to trade power discs? Google found a few, but I was hoping someone here could point me to one that is trustworthy.

FWIW, I looked at infinitrader.net, but had trouble registering and once registered couldn't sign-in. I can't even send them feedback, because you must sign-in to get to the contact form.(Fail) I also looked at http://www.iheartinfinity.com/disney-infinity-trading/, but before signing up for another site that may not be any good, I thought I'd ask here.

Also, I heard a rumor that Toys R Us might be holding a trading event on the week of Feb 2. Anyone here able to confirm that?

Would you be interested in starting one here? I have several to trade.

habuma

Original Poster
Would you be interested in starting one here? I have several to trade.

I'm not sure if the forums are an effective way to facilitate trade nor if there are any rules the prohibit such activity. I wouldn't mind it so much...just not sure if it's effective or not. If you were to post a list of what you need and a list of what you have to trade, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to look over it to see if we could work something out. We'd need to private message each other with trade specifics (addresses, etc), though.

Since I originally posted I have signed up for infinitrader.net and although the trade offers come in really slow, I have had a few good trades there. If you were to sign up there and let me know your ID, I could surely focus on your list and see if there's anything we can trade. I'm only a few discs away from completing both series 1 and 2, so I'd really like to fill in the blanks and unload this pile of extras I have. Hopefully someone can help me out so that I can start to focus on series 3.

rufio

I'm not sure if the forums are an effective way to facilitate trade nor if there are any rules the prohibit such activity. I wouldn't mind it so much...just not sure if it's effective or not. If you were to post a list of what you need and a list of what you have to trade, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to look over it to see if we could work something out. We'd need to private message each other with trade specifics (addresses, etc), though.

Since I originally posted I have signed up for infinitrader.net and although the trade offers come in really slow, I have had a few good trades there. If you were to sign up there and let me know your ID, I could surely focus on your list and see if there's anything we can trade. I'm only a few discs away from completing both series 1 and 2, so I'd really like to fill in the blanks and unload this pile of extras I have. Hopefully someone can help me out so that I can start to focus on series 3.

Have
Fix it Felix's Repair Power
Bolt's Super Strength
Tulgey Wood
Rapunzel's Kingdom
Nemo's Seascape
Jolly Roger x2
WALL-E's Fire Extinguisher

Need (in order of priority)
WALL-E's Collection
Victor's Experiments
King Candy's Dessert Toppings
Alice's Wonderland
Abu the Elephant
Headless Horseman's Horse
Angus
Tantor
Chernabog's Power
Carl Fredricksen's Cane
Flamingo Croquet Mallet
Condorman Glider
Rapunzel's Healing
Danville Sky
Tri-State Area
C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor Shield
Parking Lot Tram
Dragon Firework Cannon
Stitch's Blaster
Ralph's Power of Destruction
Electro Charge
Star Command Shield
Dr. Doofenshmirtz Damage-inator
Toy Story Mania Blaster
Calico Helicopter
Cruella De Vil's Car

habuma

Original Poster
Have
Fix it Felix's Repair Power
Bolt's Super Strength
Tulgey Wood
Rapunzel's Kingdom
Nemo's Seascape
Jolly Roger x2
WALL-E's Fire Extinguisher

I'm not sure what your collection looks like now, but based on your list from 2 months ago, I have several of the discs you needed. Unfortunately, you only have 1 that I need.

Specifically, I need Nemo's Seascape. I have the following ones that you needed: Alice's Wonderland, Angus, Rapunzel's Healing, Danville Sky, Tri-State Area, Dragon Firework Cannon, Electro-Charge, Cruella De Vil's Car.

At this point I have way more discs than I need, so I'm willing to trade 2-for-1 for most discs or 4-for-1 if it gets me one of the rare discs from Series 1 or the TRU exclusives that I don't have.

I seem to have forgotten my password for infinitrader.net and there's no way for me to reset or retrieve my password, so...I may need to signup again with a new account. So far, that site has been of minimal benefit to my collection, though. If anyone knows of a good place to conduct trades, please let me know. I'd like to finish all of the existing series before Infinity 2.0 comes out in the fall.

What follows is my complete have/need list, in case anyone wants to contact my in a private message to setup a trade:

WHAT WE NEED

Series 1
Nemo’s Seascape
Abu the Elephant (RARE)
Astro Blaster’s Space Cruiser (RARE)
Dumbo the Flying Elephant (RARE)
Toys R Us Exclusive
Merlin’s Summons
C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Increaser
Series 2
Ralph’s Power of Destruction
Doofenschmirtz Damage-inator
Pizza Planet Delivery Truck
Flamingo Croquet Mallet
Halloweentown Sky
Series 3
Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat
Chernabog’s Power
Toy Story Mania Blaster
Calico Helicopter
Wall-E’s Collection
Buy-n-Large Atmosphere

EXTRAS TO TRADE

Series 1
Stitch’s Blaster (1)
Mickey’s Car (2)
Kahn the Horse (2)
Cinderella’s Coach (1)
Tulgey Wood (3) (one is slightly scratched)
Alice’s Wonderland (1)
Pieces of Eight (1)
C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Control (1)
Series 2
Marlin’s Reef (1)
Maximus (2)
Electro-Charge (1)
Frozen Flourish (2)
Chill in the Air (2)
New Holland Skyline (3)
Series 3
Violet’s Force Field (1)
Rapunzel’s Healing (1)
Angus (1)
Cruella De Vil’s Car (1)
Dragon Firework Cannon (1)
Tri-State Area Terrain (1)
Danville Sky (1)
Wall-E’s Fire Extinguisher (1) (RARE)

rufio

I'm not sure what your collection looks like now, but based on your list from 2 months ago, I have several of the discs you needed. Unfortunately, you only have 1 that I need.

Specifically, I need Nemo's Seascape. I have the following ones that you needed: Alice's Wonderland, Angus, Rapunzel's Healing, Danville Sky, Tri-State Area, Dragon Firework Cannon, Electro-Charge, Cruella De Vil's Car.

At this point I have way more discs than I need, so I'm willing to trade 2-for-1 for most discs or 4-for-1 if it gets me one of the rare discs from Series 1 or the TRU exclusives that I don't have.

I seem to have forgotten my password for infinitrader.net and there's no way for me to reset or retrieve my password, so...I may need to signup again with a new account. So far, that site has been of minimal benefit to my collection, though. If anyone knows of a good place to conduct trades, please let me know. I'd like to finish all of the existing series before Infinity 2.0 comes out in the fall.

What follows is my complete have/need list, in case anyone wants to contact my in a private message to setup a trade:

WHAT WE NEED

Series 1
Nemo’s Seascape
Abu the Elephant (RARE)
Astro Blaster’s Space Cruiser (RARE)
Dumbo the Flying Elephant (RARE)
Toys R Us Exclusive
Merlin’s Summons
C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Increaser
Series 2
Ralph’s Power of Destruction
Doofenschmirtz Damage-inator
Pizza Planet Delivery Truck
Flamingo Croquet Mallet
Halloweentown Sky
Series 3
Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat
Chernabog’s Power
Toy Story Mania Blaster
Calico Helicopter
Wall-E’s Collection
Buy-n-Large Atmosphere

EXTRAS TO TRADE

Series 1
Stitch’s Blaster (1)
Mickey’s Car (2)
Kahn the Horse (2)
Cinderella’s Coach (1)
Tulgey Wood (3) (one is slightly scratched)
Alice’s Wonderland (1)
Pieces of Eight (1)
C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Control (1)
Series 2
Marlin’s Reef (1)
Maximus (2)
Electro-Charge (1)
Frozen Flourish (2)
Chill in the Air (2)
New Holland Skyline (3)
Series 3
Violet’s Force Field (1)
Rapunzel’s Healing (1)
Angus (1)
Cruella De Vil’s Car (1)
Dragon Firework Cannon (1)
Tri-State Area Terrain (1)
Danville Sky (1)
Wall-E’s Fire Extinguisher (1) (RARE)

Hi! I'm out of town until this weekend and I'm not even sure what I have left. Let me check this weekend and I'll get back to you :)

Alexsmommom1

Hello. I realize this is an old thread but I thought it was worth a shot. I am trying to help my son complete his infinity power disc set and he is looking for the 1.0 series 3 discs. Does any one have any available?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom