Disney Springs development to bring massive expansion to Buena Vista Drive

CaptainShortty

It's going to be a real mess while they build it but will be wonderful when it's done. I know that there is a lot of negativity in the thread (about lots of things including DS) but I'm quite looking forward to the expansion. They're taking a lot of dead space and actually building something with it. It's the TLC that Downtown Disney needs.

jmmc

It's going to be a real mess while they build it but will be wonderful when it's done. I know that there is a lot of negativity in the thread (about lots of things including DS) but I'm quite looking forward to the expansion. They're taking a lot of dead space and actually building something with it. It's the TLC that Downtown Disney needs.
I started off the thread with a joke, but I agree.

WDWDad13

wow...this is good. That area is very congested now and if Disney Springs becomes what I think it may... this will be VERY welcome and will be huge. Also the pedestrian bridge is really needed. Last time I was there, I recall having to stop several times at the lights while DTD workers and bus drivers crossed the crosswalk...and I always thought how it would only take 1 driver running a red light to cause a major problem.

Glad to hear this and I for one have always been excited about the Disney Springs project... and as more and more things are being worked on, the bigger this project seems to be getting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom