The First Sign of Spring

SagamoreBeach

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks for the great pictures but I'll take the cold and snow over smog any day.
-T

When you think about it, I suppose no matter where you live, there are pros and cons. All corners of the country have something positive to offer in terms of scenery and climate.

What's most important, though, is to share your home with a pet! (Oops, almost forgot—share your home with people you love, too!) You have a cute dog on your avatar, and my dog, Jack, is very animated and entertaining. :joyfull:

SagamoreBeach

When you think about it, I suppose no matter where you live, there are pros and cons. All corners of the country have something positive to offer in terms of scenery and climate.

What's most important, though, is to share your home with a pet! (Oops, almost forgot—share your home with people you love, too!) You have a cute dog on your avatar, and my dog, Jack, is very animated and entertaining. :joyfull:

That is my little boy Gus. He passed away January 2012 at the tender age of 18. This past February I lost my Nickie also 18. Gus and Nickie both had very unique personalities. Gus was more on the quiet laid back side whereas Nickie was always doing something, poking around, or just being busy moving her "stuff" from one end of the house to the other. Dachshunds are great dogs. Last July I got a little chihuahua named Chloe - Nickie was training her to be a dachshund. I don't think it worked out. LOL!
-T

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That is my little boy Gus. He passed away January 2012 at the tender age of 18. This past February I lost my Nickie also 18. Gus and Nickie both had very unique personalities. Gus was more on the quiet laid back side whereas Nickie was always doing something, poking around, or just being busy moving her "stuff" from one end of the house to the other. Dachshunds are great dogs. Last July I got a little chihuahua named Chloe - Nickie was training her to be a dachshund. I don't think it worked out. LOL!
-T

Oh dear, sorry to hear that you had two darling pets that moved on to doggie heaven. My previous dog, passed away 6 years ago, and she was about 15 at that time. I was devastated, so I empathize with your loss. I'm so happy to hear, however, that you now have Chloe, and no doubt she has brought happiness and love into your home. My (now 5-year-old) dog, Jack, is fun. He's a little rascal! :)

SagamoreBeach

Oh dear, sorry to hear that you had two darling pets that moved on to doggie heaven. My previous dog, passed away 6 years ago, and she was about 15 at that time. I was devastated, so I empathize with your loss. I'm so happy to hear, however, that you now have Chloe, and no doubt she has brought happiness and love into your home. My (now 5-year-old) dog, Jack, is fun. He's a little rascal! :)

Thank you for your kind words. It has been very difficult after having them since they were babies and my life seemed to revolve around these two senior furbabies that are now gone. However, Chloe is full of life and keeps me busy. Jack sounds great...little rascal dogs are the best!
-T

Figgy1

Premium Member
Please explain about this spring thing I keep hearing about! Sleet yesterday and flurries tonight! Will winter ever end?

wdwstateofmind

It's been spring in Tampa for like 2 weeks. The oaks are just about done vomiting over everything and all the other flowers are in bloom. Most of the highway wildflowers are in full bloom making our boring interstates a bit pretty. Perfect time to catch TL before it gets really hot and busy.

wdwstateofmind

Happy Spring!

Here's the cherry blossom tree in my backyard.
View attachment 87520
That's a very beautiful tree but have you had arbourist check it out? My first instinct is to say that it looks like a Bradford pear tree in full bloom, but that isn't to say it cannot be a cherry blossom. The Bradford pear 'fruit' does look like a cherry as well. Then again, I am just judging this off a picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom