The First Sign of Spring

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Oh @RandomPrincess that is way too much snow! It snowed here all day but luckily didn't amount to crap. I probably would have lost my mind. However, it's still only 20 degrees today. I can't take much more!

I know I live in VA we shouldn't have a March like this! This morning I got up (8 am) and the temp was 20 degrees! What the is going on here?

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
New spring feels like the old winter!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31 now with BLEEP over the ice! Again please explain what spring is! THNX!

If only I could explain what spring is. It's been so long since we've experienced spring, that I almost forget what it really is. :jawdrop: Hence, I figured this extended winter weather phenomenon must be "new spring" because I didn't have a clue what the heck to call it! ;)

StarWarsGirl

Californian Elitist

It finally decided to get warm here. Sunny and in the 60s. I was very happy to drive home with my sunroof open.

Looks like a pretty campus!

That's great. I hope it starts getting warm in the other cities and states as well!

The campus is very pretty, and I love it, but I'm not very fond of its location. As you can see, it's in the mountains. I feel like I'm on an island. Wish I was on the ground, not to mention all the wild animals I've been encountering.

Don't believe the hype...living in the mountains is completely overrated lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom