DCL Picture Of The Day

DISNEY FANTASY

image.jpg

DisSplash

We did our first Disney cruise in January on the Dream ... it was A-Mazing! We LOVED it! Here we are enjoying that first night!

DSCN2415.JPG

My daughter was getting creative with the photos and wanted me to take pictures of her holding up various things. Here she is holding up the chandelier ....

DSCN2413.JPG

DisSplash

... and here she is holding up the ship ...

DSCN2527.JPG

We were happy to see Princess Anna onboard, especially since we are HUGE Frozen (and Idina Menzel and Kristin Bell) fans ...

DSCN2432.JPG

Someone had asked about the bunks in the room, and specifically the pull-down bed. Here are my photos of that (if you haven't yet gone on your cruise and experienced this for yourself)....

DSCN2417.JPG

Checking out the "Starry Night" ceiling .... I think my son was impressed (that, and he won the fight with his sister to sleep on the top bunk that night!). I thought the constellations of the Peter Pan characters was really a nice touch too.

DSCN2418.JPG

This one is a little blurry, but you get the idea of what it looks like with the two in each bunk ...

DSCN2420.JPG

Needless to say, my kids really enjoyed the cruise accommodations. We had a verandah on Deck 10 aft, which we absolutely LOVED. There was a lot of space there and it was nice to hang out there, especially when we pulled into port in Nassau, and then in Castaway Cay. I do agree with some comments on other posts about staterooms that you do tend to hear them cleaning and moving chairs in Cabanas above, but aside from that slight interruption, I had no issues with that room at all -- except that our neighbors were very loud and rowdy the last night and played the disembarkation instructions over and over again at the highest volume level on the TV .... but even that had an end. Thank goodness!

ChuckElias

^^^^^^^^
I miss the Magic. Great pic.

We sailed the Fantasy on January 4. The Christmas decorations were still up in the lobby (as you can tell from my previous pictures) and this gingerbread house was in the Atrium. One morning, we came into the Atrium and the gingerbread shingles were all stripped off the house, and only the frame was still standing. (It was ugly. LOL) By the end of the day, all traces of the house were gone.

BTW, just in case you're not on my family's mailing list, this picture will be our Christmas card for 2014. So, here's your first Christmas card of the year. . . Merry Christmas to you and yours!

ChuckElias

This look says, "Dad, please stop taking pictures of me. But I know you love me so I'm going to make half an effort at a smile. . ."

This was Molly's first Palo experience!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom