Commercials

Cmdr_Crimson

The one with all the NFL Players saying the famous line..

Be Our Guest Commerical. Fun Fact: The young boy shown in the ad is Courtland Mead who you may know as the voice of Gus Griswald from Disney's Recess.
200px-Gus_Griswald.jpg

This one is more of an inflight video commercial for Delta & Walt Disney World when it was the official Airline..One big musical number for a small ad.

And one of my other favorite ads. At the time the Haunted Mansion Movie came out in 2007 they did this ad with the ghost actors from the movie for Disneyland.

luv

My favorites were for the opening of the AK. They always had a giraffe (or giraffe silhouette?) running against the sky at the end. It was very exciting to me, even the idea of the AK. Those were the commercials that MOST made me want to visit. Couldn't find them on YouTube (found an AK open commercial, but not one of the ones I remember.)

One of the planning videos from the late 90s was also a favorite. I watched it to death and kind of wish I still had it.

I liked the "little souvenir" commercial very much the first few times I saw it. Didn't make me want to cruise, though.

The Empress Lilly

This one reflects more for Tokyo Disneyland Resort. If your a big fan of Anime it's even better. But, the reason I like this one is it shows a little girl growing up through the years visiting TDL and showing her as an old woman at the end...
Lovely! People above the age of five enjoying Disney, even adults and, most shocking of all, old people - and not through the enjoyment of their grandchildren!

This commercial puts the American pedocentric ones to shame as much as anime does Hollywood cartoons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom