*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jwhee

Original Poster
77679a93bbefe19414a90951796530b3_zpsf9d0eac1.jpg

Attractions are located in the outlined building

ExtinctJenn

Attractions are located in the outlined building
Oh yeah I know that but in my head that's part of the pavilion. What I meant is that isn't 5 stories... or is it? Gosh it never appeared to be but now that I think about it in comparison with the building I work in (that also happens to be 5 stories) it may be huh? Trying to think back to being in that theater though... was it that tall?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
***NEWS FLASH*** With one picture, taken three days before this forum post, exactly what @Jwhee was discussing. Someone else has the guts to do such a thing, but please, proceed to the image link with caution. How Buzzy looks will surprise you.
THAT IS AMAZING!!!

I'm just so happy to see Buzzy still being fixed up.. Was so depressed when I saw the before and after picture. My heart lightened up now :)

Jwhee

Original Poster
Talked to a cm that worked in WOL, he/she indirectly hinted that the show has been ran since its 2007 closing

Jwhee

Original Poster
:D

Marni, do you know if its true that they have ran the show since its closing? Why would they keep the lighting working...? :)

Jwhee

Original Poster
I hear they might put Buzzy in the new Inagination ride, if it ever happens. But you can see that the show lighting works in those pics

RedFurredCadet

Thanks to Marnis video, I have found the sign that is still light up with 00:00

null_zpse76e5529.jpg
Also thanks to marni's video, This portion of the queue looks almost identical to how it does today, the control panel is still intact, just add some boxes.

null_zps954ecfe4.jpg
I really hope they preserved the boards and replica medals somehow as proof of attraction existence. I always wondered what the Purple Brain medallion in the queue symbolised, kinda the equivalent of the Purple Heart? I kind of imagined the Cranium Commandos piloted some heroes, presumably.

Very smart of marni to do so.

ewensell3

WDWEpcotCenter posted these pictures on Instagram and he said they were taken very recently!
Notice the markings on them? You can see the red sticker on the MET logo, I wonder what it is for

Looks similar to the red "DO NOT DESTROY - Disney Archive" stickers seen on Dreamfinder's Balloon Race in Imagination.

RedFurredCadet

Talked to a cm that worked in WOL, he/she indirectly hinted that the show has been ran since its 2007 closing
Probably for evaluation and (hee hee) brainstorming on any possible refurbs, if existent.
Looks similar to the red "DO NOT DESTROY - Disney Archive" stickers seen on Dreamfinder's Balloon Race in Imagination.
Highly likely, they'll be museum artefacts come the next D23 expo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom