2015 - When do dates typically open for booking?

FlyTriPacer

Original Poster
Right now I've got a dummy-date booked for the end of 2014. When does Disney usually open the next dates for cruises (say through at least Sept 2015)? I don't want to miss having my choice of rooms, supper seating, etc.

Thanks!

DISNEY FANTASY

Dream and Fantasy should be out first week in December so a long way off at the moment, these will be the normal standard cruises out of port Canaveral for Bahamas and Caribbean, the Magic and Wonder cruises for summer 2015 might not be out until late Spring.

I would suggest you keep reading here and you will see when its released, or rumors of exact dates, or waitlist with a DCL TA. They will tell you.

dizneydreamer27

Just got off the Fantasy today and booked a cruise for next year. Someone before us asked that exact question and the response was they will be available in 2 weeks. Not sure how reliable the info is, but this was the response from the Future Cruise Sales desk on the Fantasy.

DISNEY FANTASY

Just got off the Fantasy today and booked a cruise for next year. Someone before us asked that exact question and the response was they will be available in 2 weeks. Not sure how reliable the info is, but this was the response from the Future Cruise Sales desk on the Fantasy.
Interesting far different to the responses I got last month.

FlyTriPacer

Original Poster
Dream and Fantasy should be out first week in December so a long way off at the moment, these will be the normal standard cruises out of port Canaveral for Bahamas and Caribbean, the Magic and Wonder cruises for summer 2015 might not be out until late Spring.

I would suggest you keep reading here and you will see when its released, or rumors of exact dates, or waitlist with a DCL TA. They will tell you.

Thanks, been reading here regularly for a while...and will continue. I like booking everything myself, seems more fun that way.

joanna71985

Oh that would be great!

Donfan

Right now I've got a dummy-date booked for the end of 2014. When does Disney usually open the next dates for cruises (say through at least Sept 2015)? I don't want to miss having my choice of rooms, supper seating, etc.

Thanks!

Hey TriPacer,

How does that dummy-date thing really work. If you book one for next year, can you switch it to the following year? How much of a deposit do you have to put down? If they don't open the Baltic cruises for 2015, can you cancel altogether and not lose much money? Stuff like that. Thanks.

DISNEY FANTASY

Historically, as a travel agent, I have seen dates released anywhere between early October and January-February. This is my experience over the last 9 years.

Yes but over the last two years there has been a tendency to get later, I do not recall any release in October in the last two years. I think when they had two ships only we had some release in October but now since they have fours ships they stagger the release.

On ship last month they said first week in December for the first release of Dream and fantasy cruises, there will be another release in spring for summer magic and wonder cruises.

Of course things can change but this is what we were told and therefore people should expect go wait till December.

Disneyfalcon

Hey TriPacer,

How does that dummy-date thing really work. If you book one for next year, can you switch it to the following year? How much of a deposit do you have to put down? If they don't open the Baltic cruises for 2015, can you cancel altogether and not lose much money? Stuff like that. Thanks.

You can switch it as many times as you like. If you book onboard, it's a 10% deposit and you'll pay 10% of whatever the new deposit is. If you aren't booking concierge or a special sailing with special restrictions (like the inaugural sailings) your deposit is fully refundable. :)

Donfan

You can switch it as many times as you like. If you book onboard, it's a 10% deposit and you'll pay 10% of whatever the new deposit is. If you aren't booking concierge or a special sailing with special restrictions (like the inaugural sailings) your deposit is fully refundable. :)

Thanks, Tammy.

FlyTriPacer

Original Poster

Thanks Tammy. We were fetching my son home from a Civil Air Patrol school yesterday afternoon...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom