Claustrophobic....

Adrian0214

Original Poster
A
I am very short and although I wouldn't say I am claustrophobic I don't like being stuck in a crowd where all I see is people's backs. In the holding rooms for the attractions, I usually try to stay on the sides of the rooms closer to the walls so I can breathe and get a little space. I also wait until the crowd surges into the main room and then follow up in the rear. This strategy usually works for me.
Awesome! I have never thought of this, but makes sense. Thanks for the help!

bethymouse

Avoid Mission Space at all costs! My DH is claustrophobic, and he had a panic attack on the ride!:eek:
Haunted Mansion is dark, and they herd people in like sardines! I wouldn't recommend that either!

The Mighty Tim

I'm only claustrophobic when the ride stops. If I can see movement, I'm OK. Otherwise, I start to freak out a little.

The short pauses like you get on TTA, SSE, HM etc aren't too bad for me.

I'm also the same in traffic. If I can see movement ahead, then I'm good

lilclerk

Avoid Mission Space at all costs! My DH is claustrophobic, and he had a panic attack on the ride!:eek:
Haunted Mansion is dark, and they herd people in like sardines! I wouldn't recommend that either!
Mission Space is pretty bad. I'm not really claustrophobic, but even I can't help but panic a little when they close it up. That's partially why I won't go on Orange again.

Adrian0214

Original Poster
Yes, I have already advised her to avoid Space Mountain at all cost. She was going attempt HM, until she found out about the "holding room". Thanks so much!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom