Chase Lounge at Epcot

jkl2000

Original Poster
Got an email from Disney about F&W, and also about the Chase Lounge at Epcot. Anyone ever visit the Chase Lounge? If so, how was it? I'd imagine it gets pretty crowded, because there are probably a ton of Chase "members" at Epcot at any time, and they have free soft drinks, and also sell wine and beer. How are the wine and beer prices? I know it's probably the last place one would want to hang at Epcot. Like hanging out at the bank. Is it near where the free Chase Meet & Greet is? Can't wait to interact with Mickey and the Jamie Dimon character! :) I thought this part of the rules & regs was pretty funny:

By entering and using the Chase Lounge, attendees agree to abide by all rules of the Chase Lounge and to conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Failure to do so may lead to expulsion from the Chase Lounge. Participants agree to release and hold harmless the officers, directors, employees, agents, and assigns of Walt Disney World® Resort, Chase Bank USA, N.A. and their respective successors, and affiliates, from any and all liability or damage of any kind resulting from or arising from the use or misuse of the Chase Lounge. Cardmembers can visit the Chase Lounge from 11am-9pm on Sunday through Thursday and 11am-10pm on Friday and Saturday during the Festival to enjoy the complimentary amenities as long as capacity allows. Separate Theme Park admission required. Each Cardmember may only bring 9 guests into the Chase Lounge.

Poofiesdream

It was crowded and there was a line to get in. It is located in the main building for the food and wine not any where near the meet and greet. So crowded no place to sit.

jkl2000

Original Poster
Thanks for the link - that did help. What - no Beverly :eek:

Yeah, I'm not waiting on line for free soda, but if we're near there, there's no line, and we're thirsty... It might be nice to use a soda machine that doesn't talk back.

stevehousse

So this is only for the food and wine festival or I it open year round like the meet n greet? Aren't there drinks and snacks at the meet n greet also?

I have a Disney chase card but have never used this perk yet...

Timekeeper

What ever happened to the AP lounge in The Land? Anyone remember that place? That was the "cool" place to go before Club Cool opened. What's being done in that space now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom