What's up with the not so scary Halloween party

magnanimous66

Original Poster
Is it really worth it to spend extra Money to go to this thing. I mean, I will already be in the park and now I have to spend more money if I want to attend this party. Maybe I'm not fully understanding things. Please someone explain this to me, cause to me, it feels like Disneys just trying to separate me from my money.
Also can I get a case of bottle water delivered to the wilderness lodge.

Victor Kelly

It is worth going to. There is a special parade, and fireworks. The park is decorated, and there is trick or treating for kids. You will be with a few thousand people depending on the night. It has great atmosphere, music, dancing, overall a lot of fun.

stevehousse

Not to mention a load of character meet n greets all over the parks including lots of rare ones that only come out for the special parties! And lots of villians!

magnanimous66

Original Poster
So if I'm already physically in magic kingdom, and MNSSHP starts why do I have to buy tickets for it. Do they close the park and kick everyone else out.

WDWFanDave

So if I'm already physically in magic kingdom, and MNSSHP starts why do I have to buy tickets for it. Do they close the park and kick everyone else out.
Yes, I believe those that enter for the party get special bands, and if you are there after 7 and don't have one, they'll ask you to leave and not allow you on rides/attractions.

wogwog

You guessed it. Day guests are forced out at 7 PM. No party wrist band , no rides, no eats, no shopping. A line of cast and managers start at the back of the park and have various checkpoints looking for party wrist bands. Those with out are methodically pushed to the exit.

stevehousse

They do. It's a separate ticketed event.

You do not have to have a regular day ticket to attend, just the party tickets. You can enter the parks starting at 4pm with the party ticket but the festivities do not start until 7pm. At that time everyone without a party wristband will be asked to head toward the front of te park and leave.

The Halloween party includes;

-Special character meet n greets all over the park with tons of rare characters.

-special Halloween parade

-special Halloween wishes fireworks show

-several candy trails where kids can trick or treat and get lot of candy!!!

I am planning on doing the Halloween party next year, and this November we are doing the Xmas party.

For our trip in November we originally planned to do MK all day and then continue with the Xmas party, but opted to do MK our first day there, and then have a relaxing afternoon the day of the party, and go to MK at 4 when we can get in!

I would suggest doing something similar to that...this way you aren't wasting a full day ticket on essentially a half day at a park and paying extra to stay later.

Also the party goes until midnight!

sgtmgd

We love MNSSHP! The parade alone is worth it! Second best parade ever, in my opinion!

IT was hard for us to decide..lol we originally scheduled out trip for next week to attend the Villians event at DHS...but as both MNSSHP and the DHS Villians are on the 13th..(poor planning on Disneys part) we decided that MNSSHP even with buying an extra ticket was going to be worth it...I can wait..next Wednsday cant get here soon enough!

Susan Savia

Yes, absolutely go to this! We went last year for the first time and had so much fun. My 26 year old son and I got so much candy. Without a wrist band they will stop you from going on rides and attractions and thru areas where candy is passed out. We saw a number of folks get turned away last year and asked to leave because they didn't have wrist bands. We aren't going this year but are planning on attending in 2014. Have fun!

PolynesianPrincess

IT was hard for us to decide..lol we originally scheduled out trip for next week to attend the Villians event at DHS...but as both MNSSHP and the DHS Villians are on the 13th..(poor planning on Disneys part) we decided that MNSSHP even with buying an extra ticket was going to be worth it...I can wait..next Wednsday cant get here soon enough!

We will be there the same night!! Hopefully everyone goes to the villains event and there are low crowds! More candy for us! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom