Any Bounce Backs for 2014

copcarguyp71

Was hoping for a tasty bounceback during our trip mid September for next October 2014 for a deluxe resort stay...if not we may head to the caribbean instead, not such a bad alternative:happy:

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
Was hoping for a tasty bounceback during our trip mid September for next October 2014 for a deluxe resort stay...if not we may head to the caribbean instead, not such a bad alternative:happy:

According to Mouseplanet if you stay from Aug 1- Nov. 15 you are eligible to book a Free Dining Bounce back promo vacation package for the dates of Aug 20-Sept 29, 2014.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/10458/Walt_Disney_World_Resort_Update
If you are staying at a Walt Disney Resort between the dates of August 1 - November 15, 2013, you are eligible to book a Free Dining Bounceback promo vacation package for the dates of August 20 - September 29, 2014. A $200 minimum deposit will be required to book this bounceback promo and this is a great way to guarantee a free dining discount for next fall. The Free Dining Bounceback flyer can usually be found on the table in your resort room or in your welcome packet. If you do not see the flyer in your room, simply dial Ext. 8844 from your resort room phone and tell them you want book the Free Dining Bounceback promo for 2014.

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
Pretty sure all of that does nothing for us in October then.
I'm sorry I read your post to fast, I thought you were going this year in October.
The past couple of years they have carried over the free dinning right through December, with some black out dates. Another thing, when in October were you planning on going? As Long as you check-in before the the promtiom is over you can receive the promotion throught your stay. I have done that in the past. So you can check in on sept. 29 you will receive the free dinning through your stay in October.

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

I'm sorry I read your post to fast, I thought you were going this year in October.
The past couple of years they have carried over the free dinning right through December, with some black out dates. Another thing, when in October were you planning on going? As Long as you check-in before the the promtiom is over you can receive the promotion throught your stay. I have done that in the past. So you can check in on sept. 29 you will receive the free dinning through your stay in October.

The convention I would would need to attend is October 11-15 so sometime during that time period.

Upvote 0

afar28

I'm in the World right now, and sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I get the bounce back offer? The past 2 years I've got a flyer in my room, but this year we've gotten nothing so far and we're checking out soon (aug 27) so I'd need it soon

Upvote 0

Nemo14

It's in the little booklet thing that you got at check-in. I don't remember if it's a printed page of that booklet, or just stuck in it, but that's where they put them now.

Upvote 0

afar28

It's in the little booklet thing that you got at check-in. I don't remember if it's a printed page of that booklet, or just stuck in it, but that's where they put them now.
Hm thanks for the reply, but I guess I didn't get one for whatever reason. Weird

Upvote 0

afar28

image.jpg
If you mean this thing with all the papers and stuff inside, then yes. If you're talking about something else then no, I don't think I got it.
Did you get the booklet thing?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom