Magic Band Accessories

cslafferty

Original Poster
I can see where some adults won't want to wear them much less "bedazzle" them. But I think they will be a big hit with kids and, yes, maybe even some adults :rolleyes:

AngryEyes

With all the negativity surrounding this product in the fan community it seems to me like many just want to hate it. After waiting and listening... I have to say it looks impressive.

Great packaging and display.

I like them and I'm positive my children will love them. Agree that there's a lot of automatic hate out there. They could spew twenty-dollar bills randomly throughout the day and a bunch of people would complain that they aren't fifties.

Tigger1988

I like them and I'm positive my children will love them. Agree that there's a lot of automatic hate out there. They could spew twenty-dollar bills randomly throughout the day and a bunch of people would complain that they aren't fifties.
Bingo. It's going to KILL people that these will be purchased and enjoyed by park guests, absolutely kill them. I have no desire to buy any of these things, but I have zero issues if other people do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom