2013 D23

AndyS2992

I watched the 2009? One with the DCA and Fantasyland expansion which I thought was good. However I didn't even know there was one in 2011 :S

Turtle

Original Poster
This is what is rumored to be announced for WDW:
Cars Land
Captain EO Replacement
Avatar Land Details w/Concept Art
Soarin' Over The World
DHS E-Ticket
EDIT: Expanded Star Wars Presence

If true, that's a good start to Disney's side of the Central Florida theme park battle

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm hoping for no Cars Land in DHS but some other expansion either more added to Pixar Place or Star Wars.

I'm hoping that Tomorrowland in DL will be getting a makeover and either get rid of the People mover Track or do something with it.

Soarin' Over the World sounds good to me.

They have to give some Avatar details!

twebber55

I'm hoping for no Cars Land in DHS but some other expansion either more added to Pixar Place or Star Wars.

I'm hoping that Tomorrowland in DL will be getting a makeover and either get rid of the People mover Track or do something with it.

Soarin' Over the World sounds godd to me.

They have to give some Avatar details!
agree on all fronts

jt04

This is what is rumored to be announced for WDW:
Cars Land
Captain EO Replacement
Avatar Land Details w/Concept Art
Soarin' Over The World
DHS E-Ticket

If true, that's a good start to Disney's side of the Central Florida theme park battle

Plus Star Wars something/anything. Even if it is just an upgrade to the current offerings.

stevehousse

My thoughts on possibilities for D23;

-DHS Makeover including the new Star Wars land with at least 2 attractions, Pixar place expansion with the addition of monsters door coaster, a cars dark ride/RSR, and a possible Up attraction!

-Soarin updated film

-possibly more art work for the new MK parade, and possibly new fireworks show!

Again, all of this is very unlikely to be announced, but I am hoping for something! I, like others have stated, do not want a carsland clone at DHS, but rather a Pixar place expansion.

Tim_4

My thoughts on possibilities for D23;

-DHS Makeover including the new Star Wars land with at least 2 attractions, Pixar place expansion with the addition of monsters door coaster, a cars dark ride/RSR, and a possible Up attraction!

-Soarin updated film

-possibly more art work for the new MK parade, and possibly new fireworks show!

Again, all of this is very unlikely to be announced, but I am hoping for something! I, like others have stated, do not want a carsland clone at DHS, but rather a Pixar place expansion.
Not true. Some of your list is indeed very LIKELY to be announced. Other bits not so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom