The Moment is Here!!! 2014 Free Dining!!

real mad hatter

no you will enjoy it ALL. OKW sooooo peaceful the only thing we had loads of was snack credits which we used at goofys at downtown disney.
Agree..What with the 2 snacks per person last year,Thats 6 a day for us,we came home with bags of candy.Ive still got tins of the stuff.( that was 10 months ago ) Altho we had QS on free DDP.We also done a few TS meals. What puts me off that plan is the following...We would have to book 14 ADRS ( Oh ma heid ) and therefore our where abouts in the parks would be governed by our dining regime..Also ( Heres the Scottish in me ) my tipping bill after 14 nights of eating out & 15% or 20% gratuity would give me endless sleepless nights..:(

karl75

Agree..What with the 2 snacks per person last year,Thats 6 a day for us,we came home with bags of candy.Ive still got tins of the stuff.( that was 10 months ago ) Altho we had QS on free DDP.We also done a few TS meals. What puts me off that plan is the following...We would have to book 14 ADRS ( Oh ma heid ) and therefore our where abouts in the parks would be governed by our dining regime..Also ( Heres the Scottish in me ) my tipping bill after 14 nights of eating out & 15% or 20% gratuity would give me endless sleepless nights..:(

Most of our meals on our last visit were breakfasts which meant we were free to do what we wanted for the rest of the day. As for tips yes it does take a bit out of the hol fund. DW says we need $600 to be safe this year. We are going for 3 weeks with free dining.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
We are not big breakfast people..Coffee & croissant..So our 2 credits were used on lunch & dinner..Our ADRS averaged from $80 ( Via Napoli ) cheapest to $210 ( Cali Grill ) dearest.So to eat 14 TS meals our tipping bill would be approx $400 :eek: Thats a shock to any Scotsman.
thats a shock to any man scottish or not

Tinkerbella16

We are not big breakfast people..Coffee & croissant..So our 2 credits were used on lunch & dinner..Our ADRS averaged from $80 ( Via Napoli ) cheapest to $210 ( Cali Grill ) dearest.So to eat 14 TS meals our tipping bill would be approx $400 :eek: Thats a shock to any Scotsman.

That is a lot! It doesn't have to be exactly 14 TS meals... You could go signature for some so that you have some free days to enjoy with no strict dining plans.

TWICKERS

We are going for 20 days to OKW 3rd August with free dining and I have booked Narcoossees, Citricos, Fultons, Hollywood Brown Derby,Yachtsman x2 (if we love it the first time), Le Cellier so that we are free on some days. Just hoping CG will reopen while we are there. Have also booked 1 TS credits O'hana, Kona (Lunch), Via Napoli (Lunch), Biergarten, Trails End. Must start that diet tomorrow:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom