New festival coming to Epcot in 2014

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
You know.. I forgot all about Google... I hope they are involved in something. It's not like they are a broke company. They can call the park. Google "Spaceship" Earth... Or "G"-COT... They could buy Disney! lol
Google's involvement might be interesting, since Disney of late (at least until Steve Jobs passed away) has had such a relationship with Apple, and, of course, Apple and Google are far from friendly.

The Tomorrownaut

This is such exciting news!!

What I really hope more than anything is that we can see some harkening back to the early days of Tomorrowland and Future World, a truly positive display of the world to come and an educational experience for guests.

Walt would be smiling down on TDO if those ideas shine in what could end up as a money grabbing corporate demonstration expo.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Google's involvement might be interesting, since Disney of late (at least until Steve Jobs passed away) has had such a relationship with Apple, and, of course, Apple and Google are far from friendly.

I mean Bob Iger sits on Apple's BoDs so I can't see something like this that doesn't include Apple.

muteki

That's a major expense to promote a Disney product. This is a minor expense to promote their own products.

That's a really depressing way of looking at it. If it were that simple there never would have been any corporate sponsorship and Epcot would never have existed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom