"Andy is Coming!"...Buzz and Woody fall down??

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Characters are supposed to avoid being "on the ground," for a number of different reasons, including safety (performer and guest), show (some characters "reveal" to much if they don't stay in an upright position), and maintenance (dirt and damage to the character's appearance). Obviously, plenty of characters fail to adhere to this policy.
This.
Also, my source spent six months with Woody; never had anyone say that.

Cmdr_Crimson

Buzz got a make-over...

Does that mean that "plastic" surgery was done to the face that is used in the parks?
Buzz_Lightyear_at_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios.jpg

Never really liked the design of the Toy story characters as the other pixar characters look a little better..

mrdisman

Does that mean that "plastic" surgery was done to the face that is used in the parks?
Buzz_Lightyear_at_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios.jpg

Never really liked the design of the Toy story characters as the other pixar characters look a little better..

saying he looked more like Jessie in the first post..plastic surgery...now that was funny

MarkTwain

He were probably really good friends with Woody and Jessie's friends.....

This. Coming from someone with many friends that are attendants or character "friends"... this is something that is 100% reliant on who is "friends" with the character that day, how chipper they're feeling, and probably most importantly, whether that person knows them. I wouldn't expect most average guests trying this to get the same result.

SyracuseOrange

I have a friend who is "good friends" with Woody and he was telling me about some of the games CMs play. He told me that "Andy's Coming" is his least favorite. It's real :)

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I have a friend who is "good friends" with Woody and he was telling me about some of the games CMs play. He told me that "Andy's Coming" is his least favorite. It's real :)
"Real" is a very ambiguous term. If a character doesn't want to play a game that they're not technically supposed to (such as "Andy's coming!") they're not gonna. There's no reason to.

FettFan

Maybe Woody and Jesse....

But the Buzz costume looks a bit cumbersome....
5677952025_02b0fcc02f.jpg

I don't think he would be able to do that without an extra CM to help pick him back up.

Speaking of which.....

Here's Mike Wazowski taking a dive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom