"Andy is Coming!"...Buzz and Woody fall down??

CarlFredricksen

Original Poster
I stumbled across this pic and had never heard this before?!? Can anyone verify if this is real or fake?

82gW1rX.png

G00fyDad

I wonder about the dropping to the ground thing though. If they did this every time someone yelled that, wouldn't it get to be too much? And what happens if they drop down and hit someone on the way down? They can't see really well in those outfits after all. Just playing devil's advocate here folks.

CarlFredricksen

Original Poster
I wonder about the dropping to the ground thing though. If they did this every time someone yelled that, wouldn't it get to be too much? And what happens if they drop down and hit someone on the way down? They can't see really well in those outfits after all. Just playing devil's advocate here folks.

Very true...that's kinda what I was thinking....however....

If no one seems to know about it, I'm sure it hasn't been an issue!

openendedsky

That, and how dirty the costumes would get if they continually had to do this.

Timekeeper

Characters are supposed to avoid being "on the ground," for a number of different reasons, including safety (performer and guest), show (some characters "reveal" to much if they don't stay in an upright position), and maintenance (dirt and damage to the character's appearance). Obviously, plenty of characters fail to adhere to this policy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom