Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

WDWBryan

The week long Easter pre-parade at MK and egg hunt at Epcot next week is pretty cool when in the past it's only been on Easter. Gives more people a chance, like myself to check it out.

Californian Elitist

jrh1985

The week long Easter pre-parade at MK and egg hunt at Epcot next week is pretty cool when in the past it's only been on Easter. Gives more people a chance, like myself to check it out.
Indeed! And this year's Pre Parade looks good! If anyone's at MK today, please get Video!!!

asianway

This year, it sounds like there adding flowers and butterflies(Most likely from Alice). They used to be in the real Easter Parade. I'm gussing the Trail Maids are Easter only?

Gotcha, they did add the chick in last year and the barn with Clara.

I believe Azalia girls are only Easter - cant see them coming down for the whole week, dont they do fundraisers and such to pay their own way?

Californian Elitist

Carl Fredricksen, Brer Rabbit and, shocking news, Roger Rabbit out for Easter/LTM at Disneyland and California Adventure:

watermark.php

BGPNU1ECMAEqNvrjpglarge_zps1ea7ee29.jpg

Brer Rabbit and Roger Rabbit were teaching guests how to do the Bunny Hop.

WDW1974

Especially when you visit out west!

Speaking of west, the Disneyland annual passholder LTM events have been way better than the regular ones. I find that interesting.

Yep. I've heard that ... can't say I'm surprised as DLR does recognize the import of its APers. Sadly, WDW largely does not.

GiveMeTheMusic

Why do you think that is? Do the WDW APs shadow the tourists out there or something? I don't understand why fans out in Florida don't receive the same type of appreciation.

My theory: DLR APs are a vocal bunch that Disney would like to keep on its good side. When APs revolt, it's not pretty. Horror stories are still whispered in the winding hallways of TDA about the Light Magic AP "dress rehearsal" party.

Californian Elitist

My theory: DLR APs are a vocal bunch that Disney would like to keep on its good side. When APs revolt, it's not pretty. Horror stories are still whispered in the winding hallways of TDA about the Light Magic AP "dress rehearsal" party.

Oh dear, Light Magic... I'm sure they don't want to us off like they did then. I don't know what they were thinking, replacing the Electrical Parade with that garbage. And they had the nerve to put in the Baroque Hoedown as a painful reminder. No wonder it only lasted a few months.

Good theory, BTW.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Why do you think that is? Do the WDW APs shadow the tourists out there or something? I don't understand why fans out in Florida don't receive the same type of appreciation.

the 'I visit 4 times a month' type of AP is far less dominate in FL. It's the 'I visit 2-4 times a year' AP that are most of the WDW APs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom