keep an eye out

PhotoDave219

So this is a huge sign that Carsland is coming.
I'm happy and dissapointed at the same time. I wanted something brand new, but at least we are getting something

No. Its not. Cars is a huge property and it sells. Having a popular beverage or merchandise that is wildly popular at DCA and is being imported to WDW is exactly that. Merch & Bev. Its all about selling that stuff.

Don't read into this.

afar28

No. Its not. Cars is a huge property and it sells. Having a popular beverage or merchandise that is wildly popular at DCA and is being imported to WDW is exactly that. Merch & Bev. Its all about selling that stuff.

Don't read into this.
Still, there's absolutely nothing cars at DHS besides a meet n greet (I think?). Also, with the parades closing for really no reason, and the rumors of a Carsland coming, who knows.
I didn't say it was 100% coming, I said it could just be a sign

Californian Elitist

So this is a huge sign that Carsland is coming.
I'm happy and dissapointed at the same time. I wanted something brand new, but at least we are getting something

I don't think so. The cone cups at WDW are themed to Test Track. I believe that's what the OP is referring to. You never know, I guess, but I don't think it's a sign. The FLE mugs are now in Disneyland, but we're not getting a new Fantasyland.

136295256137016735.jpg

doctornick

So, I'm wondering where this would be offered as it might give us hints as to the status of future expansions... Would it be at "Hey Howdy Take Away" or would be be at "High Octane" and "Studio Catering Co". I'm hoping it's the latter since it would indicate a Pixar Place expansion is coming sooner rather than later and that area (possible with HISTK becoming Bug's Life themed) will be integrated into Pixar Place as rumored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom