Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

asianway

The one at Tokyo gives you better "surprise" though ... the stuff my friend brought back from their Easter Egg Hunter including a snazzy medal ...

N.B. The Tokyo one charges as well...
They have an easy and a hard for each of the three months they run Easter Wonderland. Most of the egg stickers look like a direct lift from Tokyos easy. Cuz we wouldn't want someone to have to think or possibly "lose" at wdw

SirLink

They have an easy and a hard for each of the three months they run Easter Wonderland. Most of the egg stickers look like a direct lift from Tokyos easy. Cuz we wouldn't want someone to have to think or possibly "lose" at wdw

Yep, I would like to think they are considering moving to a larger Easter time celebrations. I would hope this is a test to see the popularity of the Easter Egg Hunt, and it evolves to the better prizes and medal and courses of Tokyo. One can hope...

WDWYankee15

As a fellow Disneylander perspective, I defintely agree. Pinocchio and Geppetto are out on Main Street everyday, I won't even mention the Alice crew, as they're EVERYWHERE, Flik and Atta are at DCA, etc.. The list of characters we don't see at the resort is quite short.

I think you are getting the reaction of the WDW group, who get the same old regurgitation of Fab 5, Princesses, and Pooh over and over. And that is with having *4* Parks and countless resorts. Variety in Florida is very rare.

parker4fm

I wonder if the feedback from the comments section on the Blog get back to entertainment? Lots of people have suggested Oswald, Launchpad, Darkwing, and Roger Rabbit. Disney takes guest feedback to mind (sometimes) so I am very curious to know if there's something keeping them from using these characters...

asianway

As a fellow Disneylander perspective, I defintely agree. Pinocchio and Geppetto are out on Main Street everyday, I won't even mention the Alice crew, as they're EVERYWHERE, Flik and Atta are at DCA, etc.. The list of characters we don't see at the resort is quite short.
Atta doesn't appear daily at DCA - that is a bit of a rarity. So is Brer Rabbit for DL. But the inclusion of so many common characters is mind boggling

CLandrum

I did a search and I don't think this has been discussed.
Touring plans list that DHS is going to be open until 1am on Friday the 13th in September. I am curious if they are doing something for limited time magic that day with the Tower of Terror. I know that weekend at EPCOT the are having The 13 reflections of Evil pin trading event. Has anyone heard anything about this yet or am I just thinking to much into this? Or is touring plans just wrong?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom