Announcement NEW! WDWMAGIC Mobile optimized site for Android, iPhone, iPod and more

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
We are extremely pleased to announce the release of our brand new mobile optimized edition of WDWMAGIC.COM.

For the first time you can now access the entire WDWMAGIC site in a version optimized for Android, iOS and more.

The new site is available now and will automatically detect your device and deliver to you the best version. If you are on a desktop or tablet, you will receive the full WDWMAGIC site that you are familiar with. If you are on a mobile device, such as iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile etc, you will see the brand new touch optimized site that will appear as http://m.wdwmagic.com.

If you are on a mobile device, you do not have to use the mobile address of http://m.wdwmagic.com, you can continue to just use the regular address of http://www.wdwmagic.com and it will automatically direct you to the best version.

For those of you on a mobile device who want to have the full desktop experience we have you covered. Head to the bottom of the screen and click DESKTOP SITE. This will then deliver the full desktop site on your mobile device, and this setting will be retained for future visits. If you want to revert back, just hit the 'SWITCH TO MOBILE SITE' link at the bottom of the desktop page.

We hope you enjoy the new mobile edition of the site. We have tested on as many platforms as possible, but it is impossible to cover all devices. If you have any problems or comments please do let me know below.

Thanks for being part of WDWMAGIC!

PhotoDave219

We are extremely pleased to announce the release of our brand new mobile optimized edition of WDWMAGIC.COM.

For the first time you can now access the entire WDWMAGIC site in a version optimized for Android, iOS and more.

By chance are you working on optimizing the App?

rudyjr13

@wdwmagic, great job with this update. Site looks great on iPhone5. Thank you and keep up the great work!

I'm an IT Director and co founder of a start up Web Dev company so I appreciate this greatly.

MSDinNH

Any chance of updating the ride counter app? We use that on every trip & and have a over 300 rides logged with 5 trips completed. Hoping to see the New Fantasyland rides added.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Thanks for the update (us folks in the Android world very much appreciate your efforts). Any hours left in the day for you to work on the trip countdown part of the site? :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the update (us folks in the Android world very much appreciate your efforts). Any hours left in the day for you to work on the trip countdown part of the site? :)
You're welcome! Hope you like it.

Yes the Trip Countdown will be back, better than ever.

wdwstateofmind

There is an iPhone app already, and it runs great on iPhone 5.
Wow, i didn't scroll down far enough...and then i see i need to use iTunes! AAHHH!!! We don't use iTunes in our household as there are too many developer apps on my iphone and syncing an iphone once could be detrimental... Anyway way wdwmagic can post an upload link to a ipa or deb for the app?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow, i didn't scroll down far enough...and then i see i need to use iTunes! AAHHH!!! We don't use iTunes in our household as there are too many developer apps on my iphone and syncing an iphone once could be detrimental... Anyway way wdwmagic can post an upload link to a ipa or deb for the app?
You don't need to use iTunes to get apps onto your iPhone. You can just got to the AppStore on your iPhone and search for 'WDWMAGIC'. You will find our three Apps.

The best experience on the iPhone however is currently using the mobile site at http://wwww.wdwmagic.com.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom