Added On at VWL!

pixargal

Congratulations! It truly is one of the best themed resorts on property. My mom and sisters and I spent an afternoon just walking around the resort admiring the wonderful decorations during our stay in WDW last week. If we ever add on it will also be at VWL.

Phonedave

For me it is a toss up between VWL and BWV.

A perfect solution would be moving the VWL to the BWV location. I love the themeing, layout, and feel of VWL, but EPCOT is by far my favorite park, and the ability to walk to it just makes me want to stay at BEV (and the ability to walk 0or boat to DHS does not hurt either)

-dave

Mammymouse

I didn't know the older DVC resorts still had points available. Is that because Members can sell their contract and the points are put back into inventory for that Resort?

Mammymouse

For me it is a toss up between VWL and BWV.

A perfect solution would be moving the VWL to the BWV location. I love the themeing, layout, and feel of VWL, but EPCOT is by far my favorite park, and the ability to walk to it just makes me want to stay at BEV (and the ability to walk 0or boat to DHS does not hurt either)

-dave

We have had Boardwalk since 1995 and we love the location. And it is great for kids, too, not just adults. It just feels like it is right in the middle of everything. Saturday nights (maybe other nights too)they have performers on the Boadwalk, like magicians, etc. and they are very good. I wish the pool was a little more exciting - like Stormalong Bay - but it does have a very nice pool. The only drawback we have found is the bus ride from the Parks is usually pretty long.

Daihinson

Cool! We sold off our VWL contracts in 2012, and added more on at BWV.

It's always exciting to add on and think of how much fun you're going to have using the points.
We are not DVC members yet, but very close to making that decision. We have narrowed it down to OKW and BCV through resales. We have been travelling to WDW every year for last 6 years and think now is the time to go DVC. We just cant decide which resort is best as our home. In July, when we go this year, we plan to visit each and then make our decision. It is exciting!

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I didn't know the older DVC resorts still had points available. Is that because Members can sell their contract and the points are put back into inventory for that Resort?

Disney has some inventory at all of the DVC resorts from either exercising right of first refusal when someone tries to sell their contract or from foreclosures when someone who financed through Disney defaults on their loan. The prices are cheaper than the going price for brand new points. You can also buy points at all resorts on the resale market. Generally, the resale price will be less than buying direct from Disney, but you can't use the points for cruises or staying in a Disney hotel.

foreverbelle

Congrats. Fave resort!!! I am jealous, I would love to own there but will be happy to stay there when we can....May can not get here fast enough in that case.

BCVTalsJam

Congrats my DW and I own at BCV and added on to our contract as well this past year...it's a good feeling! We already have booked out next trip...this will be our daughters first trip since she is being born this July. Two weeks at BCV can't wait for January!

When do u guys usually go we do January and October

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom