What Defunct Attraction Do You NOT Miss At All?

l4dybu6

The narnia show thing... It was basically a trailer for the movie!
And I really won't miss Captain EO if it gets removed again. Sorry MJ fans!

There are some removed attractions I didn't like that much but would still go back to them if they were open, but the one removed attraction, that I saw once and never cared to go to again was Millionaire. It was annoying that the only way to be picked was as soon as the fastest finger round started, the winner who was lucky enough to press the right combination of buttons randomly without even looking at the question. The first contestant had their answers picked in some really short amount of time like a quarter of a second. Then the person asking the questions spent to much time talking in between questions, they only had time for 2 people to play. I wasn't expecting everyone to get a chance or anything but I felt like they could have had time for at least another 2 people to play if they had things moving faster.

Thrill Seeker

Sounds Dangerous, Journey Into Your Imagination, Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management, Narnia and Honey, I Shrunk the Audience were all attractions I couldn't stand. Al least all of their replacement attractions are better (yes, an empty building is better than Sounds Dangerous)...

Thrill Seeker

Keep 'em coming!

I am always curious!

I would have to agree on 20,000 Leagues. Great concept, great anticipation...and then...plastic fish on strings.

And the original Living Seas is a huge blur in my memory. Apparently, nothing about it interested me, so I remember very little about what it entailed.

Now Kitchen Kaberet? That was one of my very favorites! I just watched it for the first time in a decade and actually cried. But then I know I am pathetic!

Food Rocks, on the other hand, was a study in pointlessness.

Am I the only one who loved Food Rocks? It was great! The parodies of 80s rock songs were excellent...

bsiev1977

Sounds Dangerous, Journey Into Your Imagination, Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management, Narnia and Honey, I Shrunk the Audience were all attractions I couldn't stand. Al least all of their replacement attractions are better (yes, an empty building is better than Sounds Dangerous)...
You really think that Captain EO is better that HISTA?

MickeyPeace

I only stepped foot inside Toon Town once. Gets my vote. I do not miss it.

Alien Encounter was not scary at all for me. I remember the shoulder bars being raised and thinking That's it?!. Nothing happened.

bsiev1977

My 10 year old son loves EO but I really miss Honey I shrunk the Audience... But I have to tell you the Lion and the Mice used to freak out my kids.... :(
I've got to say, the first times saw it the mice freaked me out as well. Plus, if I remember, there is a snake in the film. That was the worst part for me.

disneysince71

I've got to say, the first times saw it the mice freaked me out as well. Plus, if I remember, there is a snake in the film. That was the worst part for me.
Yes they hated it... :( They really just need something new in the space... It does not seem like it would be that hard to stick another 4/D movie in there... :)

Clarksmommy

I do not miss AE at all. Scared me to death. My ex husband could only drag me on it once per trip, unlike some rides I could ride over and over. The last time I rode it I was saved by a rude person opening his camera to film in the darkness and I had a light in there during the worst parts. Glad they changed it. I also did not care for Body Wars as it left me feeling queasy, although so does new Star Tours-only if I ride more than once.

naturallyN'AWLINZ

Lol
I miss 20K more from the standpoint of seeing it while walking around Fantasyland than for the ride itself. Sharing an ice cream with my girl and watching the Nautilus submarine races was one of my favorite things to do. :) Watching Pooh's playground is NOT the same! :lol:

Sorry about your loss of the rockin' fruit show. I could have lived with the loss of any of the Land attractions prior to Soarin' but I did like hitting the Land for its air conditioning and easy meals after a half day of Future World attractions in other pavilions. :D

I'll have to go with Alien Encounter.. it scared the :eek: out of me.
I've never been on that one... But you should have been on the ride it replaced... Mission to Mars... Pretty horrifying!!! ;-)

The only thing that used to give me nightmares at WDW was the Magic Journeys 3D show, which was later replaced by Captain EO at Epcot... There was a part with a witch shooting lightning bolts in your face! A little too much for a 5 year old!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom