New Disney Website Problem

bsiev1977

Has anyone else had any trouble transfering their rez info over to the new site? When I enter in my confirmation number I get a message saying something like "reservation can't be found as entered.."

I know for sure I entered everything in properly.

Could it be i'm not going until about this time next year? Or is it simply a case of bugs in the new system?

ornurse

To anyone who hasn't signed up for the new site yet--hold off!! They are encountering "glitches" which is, I suppose, their way of saying they didn't think of everything prior to rolling out the site. You have to manually enter EVERY reservation you have coming up. As I have trips planned for New Year's, Valentine's, Spring Break and early summer, that is a LOT of reservations!! They have no way of crossing them over for you. One would think Disney would be more technologically advanced than this. I am so ticked off. I doubt I will renew my AP's after all.........it's one thing after another.

Upvote 0

thecompman

I had a bit of a panic moment with the new website. I manually began inputting all my reservations for my upcoming trip, and it accepted 6 of my 7 dining reservations, but I could not get it to take my reservations for BOG, which really freaked me out. Kept saying that my phone number was invalid, which I know it isn't.

But I went onto the old site on another browser and my BOG reservation was still there. I printed it out just in case. Naturally of all the reservations to have a problem with it would be the most important one :)

Upvote 0

ornurse

I have the same problem with BOG--kept saying the phone # was wrong. After you manually enterered your reservations, did they show up on the new site? I spent a good amt of time entering mine and they STILL aren't there. I'll try another computer and see if I can access the old site. Thanks!

Upvote 0

ornurse

BTW have ressies for BOG on 1/2 at 4:20p and just found out we have to leave earlier that day due to a family commitment. Wish I could give them to one of my fellow Disney fanatics but they are tied to my credit card!

Upvote 0

ornurse

This. Just my opinion.... stay OFF that atrocity until it is properly tested, then fixed. A capable IT department would, of course, have DONE all that testing prior to rollout. And they most certainly would not have "cookied you into a blind alley", preventing you from ever getting back to the mostly-working existing website. The new site has great artwork... but it illustrates the same shlock operating discipline that WDW IT has always had: roll out major changes without testing.

Oh how I wish I had!

Upvote 0

Bama14

I finally got all my reservations entered back in. I had a problem with a couple of them saying the number was wrong also. They have all been successfully entered for now.

Upvote 0

Adam5897

I have the same problem with BOG--kept saying the phone # was wrong. After you manually enterered your reservations, did they show up on the new site? I spent a good amt of time entering mine and they STILL aren't there. I'll try another computer and see if I can access the old site. Thanks!

This is exactly what happened with me and because I have been freaking out about even getting reservations at be our guest I was really going crazy! I hope it gets fixed soon because its aggravating me!

Upvote 0

JTT

The online help says the new web site can't take existing reservation numbers.

I tried my resort reservation number and it failed. It did recognize my restaurant reservation.

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

I've had good luck with everything except being able two view my two room reservations. It excepted both reservation numbers but only shows the main room.

Upvote 0

taz0162

My reservations didn't come across as well. I called Disney and they told me that many people are having the same problem as well. Old version / Mobil still works though. Donald's telling me 3 days to go.

Upvote 0

Calvin Coolidge

If you are using the new site and it's not working, a tip: If you're using Google Chrome as your browser, use the Walt Disney World website in "incognito mode," which will allow you to surf without cookies. This will allow you access to the old site again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom