What's your favorite secret??

Bairstow

My favorite is the secret giant catfish grotto under the Tree of Life.

6791408775_ac7c72351e_z.jpg

I've heard and seen photographic evidence that the Rainbow Tunnel is still up on the second floor of the Imagination Pavillion. Don't know where I saw the picture though but it was recent.

nolatron

In Epcot, there is a character meet n greet in innoventions just for Disney Chase Card members. It is very nice because its just your family and no one else, but it only is open for a small time like 1:00 to 4:00 the times vary. You just go by and check, but it is a nice deal.

Last time I did the Visa photo Meet N Greet was in 2010 and is was a disappointment. They had one group taking pictures while another group was brought into the room to wait to to go next. Prior to that trip it was always one group time. You wouldn't go in until the room was empty.

I'm not a Disney Visa holder but I hope that have corrected that cause that was one of the best things about that photo experience. You didn't feel rushed by the people staring you down to go next.

My favorite secret? The lamp in the Firehouse window.

bdearl41

I dont know if its really a secret, but if you are a Florida State fan you'll like this. At the top of Splash Mountain, right before the hill, something yells GO FSU!!! Apparently one of the head engineers on Splash Mountain went to FSU and put it in.

Matt Deitz

What's everbody favorite secret???

Here's mine.

There is a point in the Haunted Mansion, where you acctually fall out of a window, and DIE! This is when your 'Doom' Buggy turns backwards and goes down a hill! The ghosts don't interact with you before that, because you haven't died yet. Once your 'dead', they interact and see you, because you are the same as them!

Here is the source from doombuggies.com (great site about the HM!)

"It has been suggested to DoomBuggies by a source close to the Imagineers that a subtext to the Haunted Mansion is the viewer's own journey of "crossing over" to the "other side." It is a possibility that the "fall" from the Haunted Mansion roof is a point of transition; a possible marker separating life from death, and the point at which the viewer changes from spectactor to participant in the festivities."

GeneralKnowledge

Here is the source from doombuggies.com (great site about the HM!)

"It has been suggested to DoomBuggies by a source close to the Imagineers that a subtext to the Haunted Mansion is the viewer's own journey of "crossing over" to the "other side." It is a possibility that the "fall" from the Haunted Mansion roof is a point of transition; a possible marker separating life from death, and the point at which the viewer changes from spectactor to participant in the festivities."

I have a feeling that this is somewhat of a fan generated storyline. I've never heard this until recently and I think it's just one of those things that someone comes up with that sounds somewhat plausible, and gets perpetuated by the internet.

tinkerblonde11

My personal favorite is the secret/rumor/mystery of the man in the spider's web that supposedly existed when HM first opened. It is said that is was a body in the giant spider web scene their used to be (or possibly a different one near the load area, I'm not sure) and it was accompanied by scream effects. It was taken down quickly due to being a bit too gruesome for Disney and stashed underneath the tracks of the Omnimover and used to scare cast members. There are accounts of it existing, however there is no solid proof. I guess it will always remain a mystery...

KTaylor

My personal favorite is the secret/rumor/mystery of the man in the spider's web that supposedly existed when HM first opened. It is said that is was a body in the giant spider web scene their used to be (or possibly a different one near the load area, I'm not sure) and it was accompanied by scream effects. It was taken down quickly due to being a bit too gruesome for Disney and stashed underneath the tracks of the Omnimover and used to scare cast members. There are accounts of it existing, however there is no solid proof. I guess it will always remain a mystery...

The only "hidden" body that i have ever seen at HM was in the stretch room in the roof when the lightening strikes you can see it, but I thought everyone knew about that one until my mom was almost in tears the last time we went on it ans she saw it for the first time.

lego606

MagicBandit
Do u have to make a reservation for this? Also does it matter wether its a debit or credit card? Or does it has to be a Disney chase credit card specific?
Just cause I saw nobody answered this...

No, you don't need a reservation, and it has to be one of the Disney Visa Chase cards, not just a regular Chase card. It can be any of the 3 lines (Debit, Rewards, Premier), they all work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom