The Grey Stuff!

wiigirl

Doesn't sound appealing. :p
75.gif

Neverland

I heard it comes with all the desserts, whether asked for or not. But I could be wrong. I may have just made that up. I do know that it tastes like oreos, however. (highlight for spoiler!)

farrellbarrel

I heard it was an ask and sometimes a random surprise thing...I saw a picture with the "grey stuff" on a nice plate with pearl looking sprinkles and a food stamp that says "...try the grey stuff..."

luv

250px-Foie_gras_en_cocotte.jpg

does that not look great? Also, if you eat pate, you are eating this.
Yes, it does not look great.

Or, wait...

No, it does not look great.

I'm not sure how to answer that question, lol.

It looks fine. But when it comes to food (and people), I don't care very much about the packaging. Taste is the important part, not the way it looks on the plate. :)

JLipnick

Just finishing f dinner at BOG. It is my wife's birthday and the gray stuff was given to her. Very good mousse and the plate has a chocolate stamp that says The Grey Stuff. Not sure how to post a pic of it.

DarkImage4

Unfortunately, it seems the grey stuff is limited to "special occasions only" according to our server yesterday. He said that it was taken out off the dessert carts and placed "in the chef's hands". He said it seemed that some people were taking advantage of it since it was "complimentary". A shame that some guests have already seemed to ruin this....

luv

Unfortunately, it seems the grey stuff is limited to "special occasions only" according to our server yesterday. He said that it was taken out off the dessert carts and placed "in the chef's hands". He said it seemed that some people were taking advantage of it since it was "complimentary". A shame that some guests have already seemed to ruin this....
The shame is that they aren't selling it.

I want it so much and will ask for it. I would happily pay for some grey stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom