Private Chase Lounge available for Disney Visa Card holders at this year's Food and Wine Festival

ddbowdoin

I really wish I could hit the food and wine... my wife is a teacher, nearly impossible to get time off during non-school holidays

MKCP 1985

I read this and was envisioning a private chaise lounge.
4000cglsut.jpg

Now a chaise lounge in the Chase Lounge . . . that would be something. :D

SleepingMonk

Pay for FastPass haters..."No this creates a class system, elite levels and pay to play have no place in Disney!"

Exclusive Visa lounge?....."Woohooo, so excited, glad I got my Disney Visa card!"

:D

midwest_mice

While this would be a perk I would use if I was visiting during the fest, does any other company have anything like this at Disney from time to time? I know Visa and Disney have a great working relationship but am wondering if other sponsors of attractions, etc get anyhing like this.
Being an Annual Passholder, I really enjoy the perks we see from time to time. Its just too bad I live in Wisconsin and can't make it to most of them!

Rasvar

It did say it was on the second floor. I don't even remember WoL having a second floor.
Probably the old MetLife lounge. I was never in that one, so not sure exactly where it was in that building. My favorite one was the old GE lounge in Horizons. I always grabbed some complimentary Coke and loved playing with the camera on the building.

Tinkerbell 8

Does anyone know what type of refreshments will be served? We are going to the F&W festival for the first time at the end of October and I would like to check it out, even if its just so I can see the upstairs of the building.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know what type of refreshments will be served? We are going to the F&W festival for the first time at the end of October and I would like to check it out, even if its just so I can see the upstairs of the building.
My guess would be water, coffee, soft drinks.

Bolt

It did say it was on the second floor. I don't even remember WoL having a second floor.

Yes - there is a second floor. The circus theming is being erased to make way for a more updated look. Note the permit work that was posted last week. Conventions rent the 2nd floor quite often as is used as a rain back up for events in that area.

Brer Mickey

I will be at Epcot the first week of Oct. I am a Disney Visa card holder but my two friends are not. Can you bring a guest(s) with you into the lounge?

DisneyWall-E

My family and I are leaving in 7 days! Yay go us!
Does everyone who enters need a chase card or are you allowed a +1?
I assume that my children will be able to go in with us(duh), but my SIL is going on this trip as a baby sitter/helper. So, will she be allowed in with us?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom