Rumor: Jack & Sally Meet 'N Greet appearing at WDW

TowerOfTerror

Original Poster
No longer a rumor:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...n-disney-for-limited-time-meet-and-greets.htm
Jack and Sally to appear at Downtown Disney for limited time meet and greets
Sep 19, 2012 | 3:36pm EDT

'The Nightmare Before Christmas' characters Jack and Sally will be appearing at Downtown Disney for a limited period later this month.

Part of a "Frankenweenie" event, there will be meet and greets with Jack and Sally, photo ops, and special screenings of 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and 'Alice in Wonderland'. The timings are still to be confirmed, but appearances will be next to the AMC Dine-In Theater during the evenings of September 28, 29 and the 30th.

StupidJudy

Oh my gosh that would be amazing! I have been waiting to see more of the Nightmare Before Christmas in Disney World. However, I think that they may be hesitant to do so because Jack might scare little kids?

I don't really see the logic either but I REALLY hope it is true. The Nightmare Before Christmas is my 3 year olds favorite movie. He can recite most of it by heart, especially the songs. I have always been disappointed that they are represented at WDW other than a few pieces of merchandise.

wiigirl

Oh my gosh that would be amazing! I have been waiting to see more of the Nightmare Before Christmas in Disney World. However, I think that they may be hesitant to do so because Jack might scare little kids?

I dunno...might depend on his height..
75.gif

dreamfinder

Add me to the list of people not fully grasping how Jack & Sally promote Frankenweenie. Outside of both being Tim Burton flicks. That said, they really should be showing up at MNSSHP. I admit that Jack's outfit and sizing is a little tough to fill, but they have so many other characters from that film that would be significantly easier to cast.

I agree Jack and Sally should be here every year and if Disney is really that scared of traumatizing the little ones they could always rename it MJALMSHP.

Mickey's Just A Little More Scary Halloween Party.

BTW I'm pretty sure Flick at AK scared my kids way more than Jack ever would.

elchippo

They would make a great Town Square M-G location for the MNSSHP-unless of course that would cause too much crowd in the park entrance....

Buried20KLeague

My 3 year old LOVED meeting Jack and Sally last year at DL, but...

Talk about the largest disconnect between what the character looks like in the movie vs. the M&G!!!! I'm not sure what they could do to make it better, but hoo boy. I personally think the walk-around Jack character at DL looks horrible.

Californian Elitist

I think Jack at DL looks amazing.

Sounds like this is a misunderstanding, considering the Frankenweenie exhibit just opened at California Adventure last Friday.

tinkerfairy

I would LOVE if Jack and Sally finally did meet and greets at WDW. I never understood why they didn't do meet and greets there for MNSSHP anyways?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom