Be Our Guest Reservations

Lipinski82

Original Poster
Disney must not have planned for the huge volume of calls that 7am open registration was going to cause, because their phone system is completely locked out. I've called the main line 407 WDISNEY and "all circuits are busy." So I called the Contemporary and asked to be transfered to dining. Again, "all circuits busy."

srk173

I called at 7am and had no problem at all. Was done in about five minutes. The only weird thing was that I thought you had to give a credit card but it never asked for one.

habuma

Finally got through, but the automated system couldn't find anything at my preferred time. I tried a few options with no luck. I then opted to talk to an operator and am now on eternal hold--made worse by the fact that "It's a Small World" is playing while I wait.

Now...do I hang up and try my luck again getting in and then with the automated system or hang on the line for an operator to help me? Difficult decision. Wish I had another phone handy and I could do both.

AmongMadPeople

Here's how it worked out for me-

Starting at 7, even my back end line didn't work. Got through a few minutes past 7. Ended up being on hold for 50 minutes when I hung up.

Used another phone to call and make reservations using the automated system. Normally I hate it since it takes so long to say and verify everything, but today that is much shorter than hold times! Took about 25 minutes to make 4 reservations. Automated didn't take credit card, even though the terms it read said there is a cancellation policy.

It seems on nights there is a party, reservation times are only available pretty early on.

Kevin_W

Here's how it worked out for me-

Starting at 7, even my back end line didn't work. Got through a few minutes past 7. Ended up being on hold for 50 minutes when I hung up.

Used another phone to call and make reservations using the automated system. Normally I hate it since it takes so long to say and verify everything, but today that is much shorter than hold times! Took about 25 minutes to make 4 reservations. Automated didn't take credit card, even though the terms it read said there is a cancellation policy.

It seems on nights there is a party, reservation times are only available pretty early on.

Wow, you got through twice? I've called 100+ times since 7:00 and haven't gotten through.

Rose&Crowner

I really hope that if there is some sort of show that it happens on a regular basis maybe once per seating perhaps? I do not want to be short changed on my first visit to beasts castle.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Still redialing. Was at 150+ redials on my iPhone during my commute before I had to switch to my work phone. That sucker dials (and gets the busy signal) much quicker. This is going to hamper the work day, that is for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom