2013 Bounceback??

Mr_Incredible

Now that they released 2013 rates, has anyone received a 2013 bounceback in there room?? I am really hoping we get one in Sept. when we arrive or during our trip!!

Bowler Hat Girl

I've been wondering about when they release the next year's as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 2013 bounceback in September. I'm doing a split-stay between POFQ and the Poly. As long as they're out, there's a good chance there will be a bounceback in at least one of those rooms, right? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

minnielaw

A "bounce back" is an offer that you receive while at WDW for a return trip, usually for the next year. You have to book the return trip while you are still at WDW to receive the offer. Sometimes it is for free DDP, sometimes a room discount.

Upvote 0

alissafalco

I just called her. It was for all of 2013. Deluxe only but could go to any of them. 35% off. Someblackout dates apply. She was assuming that there were offers in the other resorts but doesn't know for sure.

Is there anything else you would like to know? I can call her back!

Thank you I will be looking for it!!

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
I just called her. It was for all of 2013. Deluxe only but could go to any of them. 35% off. Someblackout dates apply. She was assuming that there were offers in the other resorts but doesn't know for sure.

Thanks for all your info. Im happy to see there was a bounceback it gives me hope!!! lol

Upvote 0

Sans Souci

Were there any deluxe villas discounts? Every time we've gotten a Bounceback in our room it's always been for the remainder of that year. This would cool if it was for next year..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom