Red Robin gourmet burgers coming to an Orlando location near to Walt Disney World?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
They have bottomless steak fries too. It isn't cheap, but the burgers are unique and delicious IMHO.:)
Yep I'm a fan. They are very creative burgers, and you say, great fries. Always something I thought would work well at Downtown Disney. Orlando seems a prime market for this type of food.

nepalostparks

Hmm, I am surprised they don't have a location in the Orlando area already.

I've eaten at them before, but I can't say it's anything to get excited over. They do have decent burgers, but otherwise it's just another chain restaurant... similar to TGIFridays, Applebees, etc.

kap91

The hilarious thing is that they run ads in Orlando all the time. Granted they're probably regional or national ads but it always makes me chuckle. Now it'll finally make sense.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The hilarious thing is that they run ads in Orlando all the time. Granted they're probably regional or national ads but it always makes me chuckle. Now it'll finally make sense.
They run them here in Jacksonville Fl as well and I think the closest one is more than 4 hours away in Clearwater.

Skooterkid

There is a Red Robin just down the road from Disneyland and the couple of times I've been there its been pretty popular. The food is very good too, so it would be a welcome addition to Downtown Disney, or Orlando in general.

maryszhi

Yes! I love that place. i would venture off property one night for a treat like red robin :) i wish they would put it in downtown disney...that would be amazing

GenerationX

Red Robin is easily the best of the chain burger restaurants. They're very popular here in the Chicago area. MMMmmmmm, turkey burger.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Hmm, I am surprised they don't have a location in the Orlando area already.

I've eaten at them before, but I can't say it's anything to get excited over. They do have decent burgers, but otherwise it's just another chain restaurant... similar to TGIFridays, Applebees, etc.

exactly - just another chain neighborhood restaurant. Nothing special. I have Red Robin, Fudruckers, Five Guys, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger and more.. all within a 10 mile radius of my house. And that's not even counting the specialty places or other chains that don't promote burgers as their lead menu items. It's just what you feel like that day/week.

ExtinctJenn

exactly - just another chain neighborhood restaurant. Nothing special. I have Red Robin, Fudruckers, Five Guys, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger and more.. all within a 10 mile radius of my house. And that's not even counting the specialty places or other chains that don't promote burgers as their lead menu items. It's just what you feel like that day/week.
I dunno.. I've eaten at every one of those places too and I'd chose Red Robin over the rest any day. Their burgers are so much better in my opinion (but it's just that - an opinion). Now that said, when we're on property we rarely leave property so this isn't a huge plus for us BUT depending on where it will be, it may be a good "on the way in" or "on the way out" stop. :)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Red Robin's been running ads in FL for years. I think they used to have a much larger presence in the state. We had a Red Robin in West Palm Beach that was popular but it disappeared sometime in the mid-late 90's. Then they were running ads for the longest time when the only FL location was in Ft. Myers. Glad to see them expanding now!

They run them here in Jacksonville Fl as well and I think the closest one is more than 4 hours away in Clearwater.
There's actually one down off 95 in Port Orange. ;)

I love Red Robin. They can do no wrong with those burgers! And it's nice to finally see them coming to Orlando. I also remember reading a few months back that they were going to put one on I-Drive as part of a new development on some of the land the Wyndham Resort had.

HouCuseChickie

We have one about 10 min from our house here. It's good, but I can't say it's good enough to make me go out of my way for it either. Still surprised there wasn't one near WDW before this. They seem to be everywhere these days.

Disnee4Me

Reeeedddd Robin... Yuummmmm! (only if you live in an area that currently has Red Robin will that make any sense to you)
I was going to say the same thing ... the closest to me is about 30 miles away in a shopping mall we sometimes go to and yes we enjoy going to Red Robin ...YUMMMMMMM

Pooh'sBuddy

We have one about 2 miles from my house along with about 10 Wawas....no wonder its so hard to diet in Jersey!!!

LOL!

We used to have one near us, but they've closed two out of three in the Austin area. Never heard a definite reason. I like their burgers, but I also like their wraps, tortilla soup and salads. Their kids' selections are pretty good, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom