Via Napoli?

PolynesianPrincess

The pizza!! Had it Friday night... Sooooo good!! I love that their cheese tastes like the fresh mozzarella it is and not like some Packaged store mozzarella. Some people will criticize me for saying this, but it's the best pizza I've ever had!!

Oddysey

The pizza!! Had it Friday night... Sooooo good!! I love that their cheese tastes like the fresh mozzarella it is and not like some Packaged store mozzarella. Some people will criticize me for saying this, but it's the best pizza I've ever had!!

I wont criticize you. It may not be the best pizza I have ever had, but it is certainly in my top 5 or maybe even top 3 list.

Sans Souci

I won't criticize you, either. I thought it was good, but our bill for 2 adults and one child was almost $90. I think it might taste better on the DDP. :animwink: :ROFLOL:

Sans Souci

$90.00 Like what did you have?:shrug:

We had soft drinks, the family salad, my husband and I spilt a large mushroom pizza, a child's meal, one dessert and tip. (No booze)

I think I had one of those fruity carbonated drinks, too....aranciata?

It adds up, believe me. :ROFLOL:

real mad hatter

Cheers.

We had soft drinks, the family salad, my husband and I spilt a large mushroom pizza, a child's meal, one dessert and tip. (No booze)

I think I had one of those fruity carbonated drinks, too....aranciata?

It adds up, believe me. :ROFLOL:

Yeh,I know what you mean,but it's good if you've enjoyed it.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom