Reservation Site Down

nngrendel

Original Poster
Who is at their 180 day mark today and trying to make reservations only to find out the site is down for maintenance?

:dazzle::dazzle:

real mad hatter

Ditto.

This happened to us two months ago.Took no chances and phoned Disney dining reservations and done and dusted.Took about five minutes to book our three ADRS.:wave:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Who is at their 180 day mark today and trying to make reservations only to find out the site is down for maintenance?

:dazzle::dazzle:

Sort of. I got up early to make mine via the online system and there was something wrong with it and I was not able to make any. I had to call them in. I was so frustrated b/c I was anxious to use the online system and worried I wouldn't get the ADR's I wanted. But I got all the dates I wanted and places I wanted. Apparently, after asking a cast member, she said that for some reason, there is a glitch in the system on "some" peoples accounts. Basically, even though it sees your reservation and shows up under your account, its not linked. So it can't tell that you should be able to make your ADR's for your entire stay. Kind of a bummer but it was fine calling. I got right through. :wave:

nngrendel

Original Poster
I have a very specific ritual to follow everyday.

1. Log on WDWMagic and post on the How Many Days thread.
2. Check for availability for the Dessert Part.
3. Get Coffee

It was hard for me to even go get a cup of coffee.

Plowboy

BUMP

Good golly gravy train! How long does it take to fix the on-line reservation system? :fork: The system is still not allowing the 180 +10 thing. Had to call to make my final ADR. The other day I called to make my first ADR and the nice lady on the other end of the phone couldn't even make a reservation. :eek: Someone needs to get to work.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
BUMP

Good golly gravy train! How long does it take to fix the on-line reservation system? :fork: The system is still not allowing the 180 +10 thing. Had to call to make my final ADR. The other day I called to make my first ADR and the nice lady on the other end of the phone couldn't even make a reservation. :eek: Someone needs to get to work.

I spoke to a Cast Member the other day because it won't take my online payments. The system said it was accepted but after waiting two days, nothing came out of our account and nothing deducted from our balance. I tried again and nothing happened again even though it said it did. I called, which is my recommendation to you if you can't use the dining online system. I explained the issue I had with the dining reservations and was told it is a "glitch" in "some" peoples accounts. She said that she has heard that some peoples accounts just have these "glitches" and just to call in the future. Its a pain. Online is so fast and easy. But I really don't mind calling so I just call now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom