Indiana Jones Show!

frontem1

Original Poster
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has been to the Indiana Jones Stunt show lately bc I haven't been there in years and I wanted to know if it was worth doing this time when I go?
Thanks!
Any Dream Is Possible!

frontem1

Original Poster
Daisy Duck!

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how long Daisy's Lines are at MK, or do you think it is a better idea to meet her at Epcot bc no one really knows shes there?
Thanks!
Any Dream Is Possible!

Freshee61

I see her all the time at the entrance of Epcot to the right with short lines. At mk i see her at the entrance in the middle.

dave&di

Welcome aboard! Personally IMO, once was enough for me. I didn't enjoy all the audience participation, it bored me. The actual stunts were impressive but IMO the bad audience participation outweighed the stunts.

SulleyanBoo

I see her all the time at the entrance of Epcot to the right with short lines. At mk i see her at the entrance in the middle.

I have gotten my picture taken with her at the entrance at Epcot as well and the line was so short only a few people! You should be able to get one with her. I LOVE DAISY! :)

SulleyanBoo

The times that I have been there, YES. Pixar Place is normally on the more crowded side since it is newer BUT...there are the green army men there as well and the lines for them are not normally that long. You can also catch Buzz a couple times a day at Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom in front of The Carosuel of Progress!

bgraham34

I would say if its been more than 10 years since you have last seen the show then go see it. If its less than that just pass. Unless of course you are going with someone who has never seen it before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom