I won't be there for the Christmas Party... what else is there?

Annielkd

Original Poster
I tried asking if there was snow on Main street on Christmas eve, but got no response. What other great events are there? From what I can tell, they don't do anything on Christmas Eve or Christmas... is that true?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I tried asking if there was snow on Main street on Christmas eve, but got no response. What other great events are there? From what I can tell, they don't do anything on Christmas Eve or Christmas... is that true?

Well, I don't believe they hold the MVMCP on those days, but they'll still have the holiday parades at MK and AK, the Osborne Lights at DHS, and all of the decorations and displays at the resorts. I do believe there's snow at MK during the Christmas parade, but I'm not 100% certain. Hopefully someone else can confirm that either way.....:wave:

sgtmgd

No snow at Magic Kingdom BUT over at Disney Hollywood Studios they do have snow blowing at times during the Osborne Lights,,which words cant describe..it is truly amazing! The Decorations at all the parks and resorts are outstanding!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom