What Speciality Bar would you Like to See Next??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
So after seeing La Cava Del Tequila become a big favourite and early reports are suggesting that Tutto Gusto is a Great addition to the Italy pavillion where in World Showcase would you like to see the next one of these Speciality bars added to???

So many ideas.... :D

real mad hatter

Och Well Laddie!

Now we all know that UK in Epcot is everything UK.Huh! Well at the Rose & Crown let's have a Scottish malt whisky section where the real malts can be tasted from highland malts to island malts to lowland malts.And Iam yer man to stock the bar.With over 50 years experience in the whisky trade,I can tell you boy,aye you son,hiccup,that I know my malts.Now whaurs ma dram of that water of life.:lol::wave:

njDizFan

Something that is becoming popular in my area NJ/NYC is the biergarden. Kind of an outside beach-like setting with bench seating. With dozens of different beers on tap.

And as fan of bourbon, something specializing in whiskey would be great.

trr1

how about an oxygen bar

An oxygen bar is an establishment, or part of one, that sells oxygen for recreational use. Individual flavored scents may be added to enhance the experience. The flavors in an oxygen bar come from bubbling oxygen through bottles containing aromatic solutions before it reaches the nostrils

acishere

How about one of those bars where everything is made out of ice. They give you the warm coats and gloves when you walk in and the oxygen levels or something to keep everything frozen gets you tipsy more quickly.

Or the whiskey bar.

Or a vodka bar.

Or... jeez I might be an alcoholic.

how about an oxygen bar

An oxygen bar is an establishment, or part of one, that sells oxygen for recreational use. Individual flavored scents may be added to enhance the experience. The flavors in an oxygen bar come from bubbling oxygen through bottles containing aromatic solutions before it reaches the nostrils

I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and was looking at one of these. I don't get it :shrug: I can light a scented candle for cheaper. Throw in some wine and a bathtub and who cares about the price. You are comfortable and don't look like Dennis Hopper's character in Blue Velvet.

John

Hmmmm Let me get this straight, we pay for the same O2 that floats in the AIR we breath for free? I guess I am old school, I prefer the diesel smog scented stuff the disney buses put out.:ROFLOL:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Pare down the outrageously oversized Liberty inn at the American Adventure and insert an American Craft Beer Bar. Our country is a hot bed of craft goodness. Let some American companies shine.

SulleyanBoo

Sorry this is not a suggestion but what is La Cava Del Tequila? Sounds fun and we are going this weekend for cinco de mayo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom