WDW...Final Resting Place??

Fable McCloud

I can just imagine speaking with a CM over the phone to arrange an 'Ashes'. "Would you like John exploded as a firework or should Tinkerbell scatter him in flight from the Castle? Have a magical day!".

I think this may be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I totally imagined the conversation in my head AND it goes with a conversation of my own that involved shooting people out of canons....

I would have my ashes spread at the Mansion. It is without a doubt, my favorite place in WDW and pretty much the reason I keep going back.

loveofamouse

i wouldn't do a ride cause they would just clean it up, toss the ashes in the garage and out to the local dump, far away from WDW. I wouldn't want the lagoon cause of all the boats and pollution. Plus, you'd always be on the outside, looking it. I'd go for WS, RoA or the moat around the castle. Or in the greenery somewhere where my ashes would just sink back into the earth giving life to the greenery

maxairmike

i wouldn't do a ride cause they would just clean it up, toss the ashes in the garage and out to the local dump, far away from WDW. I wouldn't want the lagoon cause of all the boats and pollution. Plus, you'd always be on the outside, looking it. I'd go for WS, RoA or the moat around the castle. Or in the greenery somewhere where my ashes would just sink back into the earth giving life to the greenery

I don't know, Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror would probably be safe, as long as they managed to get mingled in with the "theme" dust. They'd probably be safe somewhere along the TTA route as well, seeing as how that is cleaned so often. :lol:

mousefreak

My DW and I were just talking about this a few weeks ago. I told her to "sprinkle" me in the flower beds and grassy area in front of the Crystal Palace that way I can always "see" the castle. Somehow I don't think she'll do it.

loveofamouse

I don't know, Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror would probably be safe, as long as they managed to get mingled in with the "theme" dust. They'd probably be safe somewhere along the TTA route as well, seeing as how that is cleaned so often. :lol:

boy, did I have enough typos?! lol. I shouldn't type and watch tv at the same time lol

Anywho. Probably be more successful at ToT BUT you'd have a harder time not getting caught since it's right where the CMs are, nevermind other guests in line

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
My DW and I were just talking about this a few weeks ago. I told her to "sprinkle" me in the flower beds and grassy area in front of the Crystal Palace that way I can always "see" the castle. Somehow I don't think she'll do it.

This sounds perfect. I think I'll be passing these instructions along.

Lisalyn

ha ha you know that "fake" snow always shooting out of those 30 snow machines during Osborne Lights? Yep that would be me! LOL :ROFLOL: This way I'm guaranteed a front row seat for OL AND I'd be spreading my own pixie dust everywhere :D

pintraderpayee

I noticed on our last trip that some of the tables at the Rose and Crown are REALLY close to World Showcase Lagoon.....thinking of leaving instructions for kids and future grandkids to request a table near the water and as soon as the waiter leaves.....:lookaroun

Pround parent of a Spring Advantage CPCM--God help the Flame Tree BBQ and Pecos Bill's:lol:

crazgurl

I've always said I hope to be reincarnated as a duck and I'll just swim the moat around the castle - maybe head over to the Jungle Cruise for a change of scenery. I'll visit the Canadian Pavilion if I get homesick (there was a baby duck there last week).

:ROFLOL: This one made my day.... I could see the potential here, you'd have the mobility to visit all 4 parks, migrate home to Canada for the summer and avoid the unbearable summer heat and tour groups, and when you get bored, chasing unsuspecting tourists for sport... :sohappy:

cslafferty

My DH already has my instructions. I figure the Seven Seas Lagoon will be the easiest for him without getting caught - just rent a Mouse Boat! Some there, some in PotC, RoA, and definitely in the moat around the castle. That one will probably be the most difficult to do without getting caught, but DH likes a challenge!!:ROFLOL:

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Upon my passing, I want to be frozen. Hopefully so I can be brought back for WDW's 200th anniversary celebration. Wonder if I can convince them to store me at the Aloha Isle until then? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom