Opening for New Fantasy Land

bapplegate

Original Poster
Hey Did anyone see the blog on disneyworlds website about the opening of be our guest and little mermaid ride? They are aying late fall.. Does anyone know if they are ahead of construction and that date is tenative? or is the set in stone? i am going to be there from sept 29 to october 4 and really hoping its going to be opened! any info would be great :)

bapplegate

Original Poster
thats okay thanks though. i just wasn't sure because i know things have been opening earlier. oh well another excuse to go back

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
yes i agree, the will be fun. you think though since the 30th is going on they aim for everything being done but oh well!

You'd have thought, wouldn't you?

There again Mermaid was originally planned to be the MKs 40th gift.

Lee... You bet!

bapplegate

Original Poster
Who knows?Disney might be covering their butt and saying its late when actually its ready to go. they are so mysterious about things. You never know. i know the first expansions opened up sooner..

Fractal514

I'd just like to say, posting something like this without a question mark in the title is very misleading. I've seen a bunch of it lately.

I am not saying the OP doesn't have a right to ask a question, but the title leads you to believe that there has been an announcement, which clearly has not happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom