Presenting Your Royal Princess- Adult?

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Has anyone purchased or received this? I'm considering it for my wife for our trip in June for our 15th Anniversary. I'm wondering of the quality of the materials, size, etc.. The price isn't a concern. I just want to make sure it is truly something special and worthy of putting up with me for so long :) I originallyposted this in the Merchandise Area of the forum but didn't get any responses. I thought this might reach a larger audience. I apologize for the double post.

real mad hatter

Give Up.

Ok,you've got me.What is this your thinking of buying?DW thinks it could be a adult princess costume:shrug:I've never seen adult costumes at the world,enlighten me please.:wave:

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

I think they are referring to this -> http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/disneyfloralandgifts/pages/princess/display A package from Disney Floral. You can see everything in the package in the picture. I'd say the sash looks like its about 4-6 inches wide, and way the fabric pulls I'd say it has the words embroidered on it. I'd wager that the tiara is one of the ones you can by from the Arribbas Bros stores on property.

By all accounts, the flowers from the Disney Florist are usually reasonable quality, but the gift sets are heavily overpriced.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Dreamfinder is correct...

It is the Disney Florist package that dreamfinder referenced. I don't know that she is going to be sporting the sash around during our trip in June but I thought the other momentos, if of decent quality, might be nice on display with our wedding cake topper and other items near and dear to her heart.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

It is the Disney Florist package that dreamfinder referenced. I don't know that she is going to be sporting the sash around during our trip in June but I thought the other momentos, if of decent quality, might be nice on display with our wedding cake topper and other items near and dear to her heart.

I don't think she would wear it either. It looks and sounds more like its something that is just meant to go over the door, kind of like some holiday decoration. I imagine you could devise some way to keep the ends attached to wear it, but that doesn't seem to be the intention.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom