VIDEO - Preview the upcoming 'Agent P's World Showcase Adventure'

GLaDOS

I'm confused as to how people can see it as a step up...it's the exact same thing with different characters...

bhg469

I'm confused as to how people can see it as a step up...it's the exact same thing with different characters...

I agree but opinions are like........ everyone has one. I understand that Kim isn't part of the magic anymore and they had to replace her but this will not "improve" the attraction at all. KP was a world traveler and it made more sense but whatever, its still better than that sorcerers mess.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

Little step-up for me, just because I like Agent P and Doofenschmirtz better than Kim Possible and her various enemies.

Pioneer Hall

It's a franchise that the target audience actually knows and wasn't canceled before the implementation of the attraction. This will probably get a lot more people to play and possibly (slightly) alleviate the lines in the rest of the park.

wdw71fan

WARNING! That video has spoilers in it of where you will find these new additions.

Really? I mean... Really? SPOILERS?

if someone was THAT sensative over spoilers, they shouldn't watch ANY videos about an upcoming attraction...

and for what it's worth, they show 1 major modification, out of the few dozen that are being made... you make it sound like they aren't doing anything else....

DDPGambit

Does anyone have an estimated date on when this will go live? I'm going to be in WDW the first week of June and would love to do this, I've already seen KP enough times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom