Hollywood Studios Surprise Meet and Greet's

frontem1

As anyone every done the 4:50pm Meet and Greet in the Animation Building @ Hollywood Studios? If so who was there, what times and is it worth it to go ?
Thnaks
Any Dream Is Possible!

Cmdr_Crimson

One time I was there they had (besides Sorcerer Mickey, The Incredibles, Frozone and Lotso at time I was there)
Mary Poppins & Penguin
Max & Goofy
Snow Queen
Genie

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
If you think someone is posting spam, please hit the report button and let a moderator handle it. Or just ignore it. Thank you.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Sorceer Mickey, The Incredibles, and whatever movie they are promoting (currently Winnie The Pooh) are there pretty much all day long. If they do hold Characterpalooza it can be pretty much anyone. Last trip we saw Chip, Dale, Pocahontas, Mary Poppins, 2 Penguins, Jafar, Genie, and I believe Smee. I have also seen Meeko, Minnie, Goofy, Pinocchio, Captain Hook in the past. They set up basically directly behind the Incredibles, around behind them below the waiting area of the drawing class, between Mickey/Pooh, up on top of the stairs before Mickey, and occasionally in the very first room before you see the animators desks.

Upvote 0

JayCricket

From this weeks "Times Guide".

Untitled-1-8.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom