Latest aerial pics! April 11 2012

FigmentJedi

Looking good. Are we getting some planters in the wall gaps there?
Would have liked to have seen Casey progress what with the water testing recently, but whatever.

Piebald

I can't tell from the first picture if that is the 7dwarves mountain emerging into the skyline or if that the bridge... :confused:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Great photos! That courtyard between 7DMC, Belle's Village and the Carousel is going to be massive!

~ FD.

The castle wall will break up some of that space and the mine ride will likely extend beyong the hole we are currently seeing.

Zooming in on one of the pictures, yes it does appear that one of the arms has been added to the second Dumbo.

Dan

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Looking good.

Is there a teal colored side panel installed on the large tent?

Yes, but it's been there for a while....there was one teal panel (or maybe two-it was difficult to see), up during my trip in March (12th-20th). I had thought that the rest of the tent was going to be close behind, but it hasn't progressed at all since then.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Here's a picture of the tents from Saturday, March 17th.

picture.php

PhilharMagician

Yes, but it's been there for a while....there was one teal panel (or maybe two-it was difficult to see), up during my trip in March (12th-20th). I had thought that the rest of the tent was going to be close behind, but it hasn't progressed at all since then.

Interesting. Thanks for the pic.

ctxak98

Hi everybody, I was just wondering if there is any possibility of TLM or BATB to be open or have soft openings at the end of august going into the beggiing of september? thats when my next trip falls and I think it would be super cool to be there to see it.

E

Engenie

I could only think that since it looks like the only teal that went up was also closest to the red on, that they did them at the same time in the tight location simply so the dont have to bring the same equipment in a tight space twice, and risk damagaing the completed red tent skin.

WDWFREAK53

I could only think that since it looks like the only teal that went up was also closest to the red on, that they did them at the same time in the tight location simply so the dont have to bring the same equipment in a tight space twice, and risk damagaing the completed red tent skin.

Either that or it was a color test. Considering the location, it's probably the reason you stated though as they'd want to test the color in an area that would be most seen (and have the most sunlight)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom