Any Updates on Test Track Redo?

Captain Chaos

Wow, do you feel like a big man, now? Bully.

Some people like to hear things officially, and don't believe hearsay. That's all we've had so far - hearsay. Lots of it, and lots of it from what seem to be reliable sources. But nothing official about April 16. Ever.

So if that means someone still has a little doubt, or a little ray of hope, I call that cockeyed optimism. Sure, it looks like things are going to happen April 16. But I can understand the confusion. I don't see why wanting official confirmation means you get to SCREAM at him and basically call him stupid.

You must just be that kind of person.

Hope you've never served on a jury.

(Also, it's "here," not "hear.")

It has been reported since January... It was officially announced by Disney... Not Disney's fault if people feel entitled to have everything opened... Not our fault people cannot read... She has been told 1000 times... Suck it up and deal...

Captain Chaos

Actually, no.. it's not. A while ago many people said they would confirm this when they got their new postings. So far it's been ONE person. ONE person. Yes, we have talked about it... that's all it is... talk. Get a life and stop being rude. Troll man

Again, you have an issue... and it is no one's problem but your own... Not every CM can confirm where TT CMs are going to be working... We had a TT CM come here, tell us it is official... We have had insiders come here telling us it is official... What more do you want???? Again, it isn't Disney's fault you cannot understand and comprehend what people tell you...

katarn112

I just spoke again with someone from Disney. They say that's it's not scheduled to be refurbished, the only thing in Epcot that's being refurbished next week it the Italian eatery.

They really need to get it together, then. But yeah, there's no denying it's happening at this point.

disnyfan89

I just spoke again with someone from Disney. They say that's it's not scheduled to be refurbished, the only thing in Epcot that's being refurbished next week it the Italian eatery.
Congratulations, you have successfully called a Disney call center representative that's not even located within the parks but most likely near Universal on international drive or somewhere in tampa who has never been to Disney and looked at the same online calendar everyone else has access to. Now, if you walk into Guest Relations at Epcot and ask them when TT is going down they will gladly tell you April 16th.

The simple fact is, no matter how much you complain, whine, or yell, kick and scream Disney has ZERO obligation to post any information regarding refurbishments, park hours, or any other piece of information you might deem important. Disney does this as a courtesy service for their guests to help them plan accordingly. And then, even if Disney does post this information, they are allowed to change it last minute and never have to update the information.

Disney has posted on their blog as well as confirmed in an article in the Orlando Sentinel that Test Track was going down in April. They've done their work and posted the information. Just because you choose to ignore it or try to make excuses why this isn't good enough the fact of the matter is Disney has done more than they need too.

G00fyDad

Probably not.
But it will certainly be more Tron-ish.:lol:

It could be worse....

VMBlog_20120316_VMCarsLMcQ.jpg

I_heart_Tigger

I'm probably going to say this in a much nicer way than some people on here will (and probably already have...haven't gone through all the replies yet)

But the people at the Disney Call centre really don't have any more information available than what is on the Disney World website. They aren't at the parks, they don't get updates on a regular basis and, in my experience, aren't that knowledgable or reliable when it comes to anything other than basic information.

They're great and helpful when you want to get some basic information but beyond that - they are not an effective resource.

disnyfan89

I'm probably going to say this in a much nicer way than some people on here will (and probably already have...haven't gone through all the replies yet)

But the people at the Disney Call centre really don't have any more information available than what is on the Disney World website. They aren't at the parks, they don't get updates on a regular basis and, in my experience, aren't that knowledgable or reliable when it comes to anything other than basic information.

They're great and helpful when you want to get some basic information but beyond that - they are not an effective resource.
:drevil:

NewfieFan

I'm not canadian but I live very close, however I often feel uncomfortable when I tell Canadian's that I own a newfie... And that hes stinky and drools a lot.

It's funny you mention that b/c I use the username NewfieFan a lot and I've had a few people message me asking if I owned a Newfoundland dog!

:ROFLOL: I love all Newfie's the big furry ones that drool and the ones that will have a good stiff drink with you...and I'm not tellin' which one is the dog and which one isn't :D:lookaroun

I'm not furry... well, maybe a little (but it keeps me warm)! :lookaroun :lol:

Sorry, to go OT but it's not like it's the first time for this thread!

I_heart_Tigger

Ok,I had no idea what that was for so I had to scroll back in the posts to see.

Hey, I calls 'em as I sees 'em :lol:

I swear it wasn't directed at anyone in particular I just knew that someone was going to get on here and try the "For god sakes woman get a hold of yourself!!!" approach to getting the point across.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133eee7b907970b-600wi

disnyfan89

Ok,I had no idea what that was for so I had to scroll back in the posts to see.

Hey, I calls 'em as I sees 'em :lol:

I swear it wasn't directed at anyone in particular I just knew that someone was going to get on here and try the "For god sakes woman get a hold of yourself!!!" approach to getting the point across.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133eee7b907970b-600wi
:lol: I found it to be good comedic timing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom