Any Updates on Test Track Redo?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
A while ago, there were a ton of people saying that they would say something when they got their assignments on Sunday... and only one person is saying anything? I dont know... I'm skeptical.

Ops knew 2 weeks ago. 3rd shift over the past 2 weeks. I doubt anyone from there would post on a fan board.

We have CM confirmation and I've had confirmation from 2 other sources. As have others whom I'm friends with.

To a lot of them it just means they'll be working somewhere else. No big deal to them.

bhg469

Awesome stuff! I'm doing a girls trip in May too (some life, 'by! :animwink:)! If you see me and my family by all means say hi!

I'm not sure I'll be able to get the cod fish through security! :p

I'm not canadian but I live very close, however I often feel uncomfortable when I tell Canadian's that I own a newfie... And that hes stinky and drools a lot.

raven

When a ride goes down for rehab it is always going to be during somebodys vacation. There is no way to accomodate EVERY guest in this way. Understand it. Get over it.

sublimesting

When a ride goes down for rehab it is always going to be during somebodys vacation. There is no way to accomodate EVERY guest in this way. Understand it. Get over it.

My favorite ride was down when I went on my first trip in like 20 years. I was very upset...until I got there and had a blast!

JWG

We visited when SM, Haunted Mansion and SSE were all down at once. It was before TSM, so the Studios was dated and stale.

We still shockingly had a good time. If you don't plan on at least one E-ticket being down along with a few other A-D attractions, you're planning poorly. Ok to be disappointed, but no vacation will be ruined.

Tink Fan

Clean your ears, wipe your eyes and READ... It's been out there since January.. Talked about ad nauseum for 3 or 4 months... Been confirmed by our insiders AND a Test Track CM, and you STILL refuse to believe it...

So, are you hear to troll or just have a problem comprehending???

Wow, do you feel like a big man, now? Bully.

Some people like to hear things officially, and don't believe hearsay. That's all we've had so far - hearsay. Lots of it, and lots of it from what seem to be reliable sources. But nothing official about April 16. Ever.

So if that means someone still has a little doubt, or a little ray of hope, I call that cockeyed optimism. Sure, it looks like things are going to happen April 16. But I can understand the confusion. I don't see why wanting official confirmation means you get to SCREAM at him and basically call him stupid.

You must just be that kind of person.

Hope you've never served on a jury.

(Also, it's "here," not "hear.")

Annielkd

Clean your ears, wipe your eyes and READ... It's been out there since January.. Talked about ad nauseum for 3 or 4 months... Been confirmed by our insiders AND a Test Track CM, and you STILL refuse to believe it...

So, are you hear to troll or just have a problem comprehending???

Actually, no.. it's not. A while ago many people said they would confirm this when they got their new postings. So far it's been ONE person. ONE person. Yes, we have talked about it... that's all it is... talk. Get a life and stop being rude. Troll man

TravisB

Test track

The Disney Institute has recently come to a long term agreement with Chevrolet(who sponsors TEST TRACK.) Every Chevy dealer in the U.S. will have to send its dealer or General Manager to Disney for customer service training before the end of the year.

I went on this training last year and it is fantastic, but the Test Track behind the scenes look and showroom experience was a big part of the conference, so I would hate for all the other Chevrolet Dealers to miss out on that.

The training actually takes place in the office space above Test Track, which you can see as round glass windows above the attraction.

I_heart_Tigger

I'm not canadian but I live very close, however I often feel uncomfortable when I tell Canadian's that I own a newfie... And that hes stinky and drools a lot.

:ROFLOL: I love all Newfie's the big furry ones that drool and the ones that will have a good stiff drink with you...and I'm not tellin' which one is the dog and which one isn't :D:lookaroun

Annielkd

Still saying it's not being refurbished

I just spoke again with someone from Disney. They say that's it's not scheduled to be refurbished, the only thing in Epcot that's being refurbished next week it the Italian eatery.

Annielkd

And Disney is lying to you.:lol:

You are probably right. I'm just surprised all the people who were here a month ago saying they would report once they got their new schedule and didn't. The only confirmation was from someone who (someone else said) worked there a couple of years ago. No one else has said, my schedule was changed, or my friends was changed, or even someone I know's schedule was changed.... just someone who used to work there. I would believe someone if they said, my boyfriend (or anyone else they know) works there and they were posted next week somewhere else.

Gregoryp73

You are probably right. I'm just surprised all the people who were here a month ago saying they would report once they got their new schedule and didn't. The only confirmation was from someone who (someone else said) worked there a couple of years ago. No one else has said, my schedule was changed, or my friends was changed, or even someone I know's schedule was changed.... just someone who used to work there. I would believe someone if they said, my boyfriend (or anyone else they know) works there and they were posted next week somewhere else.

Looks like they may be printing maps in preparation

http://www..com/2012/04/09/test-track-as-it-will-appear-on-the-april-16th-epcot-park-map/

Annielkd

We all know it's going to close... they have published enough articles on it, especially after Disney officially announced in January 6th. Since then it's all been "a source" or a rep... but, no names. Even that handout with the re-imagined test track doesn't say it's closed... it just says to look for the updates soon. Nothing seems firm.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ops knew 2 weeks ago. 3rd shift over the past 2 weeks. I doubt anyone from there would post on a fan board.

We have CM confirmation and I've had confirmation from 2 other sources. As have others whom I'm friends with.

To a lot of them it just means they'll be working somewhere else. No big deal to them.

We all know it's going to close... they have published enough articles on it, especially after Disney officially announced in January 6th. Since then it's all been "a source" or a rep... but, no names. Even that handout with the re-imagined test track doesn't say it's closed... it just says to look for the updates soon. Nothing seems firm.

Not to belabor the point, but if Martin has confirmed its going down, that's the ball game....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom