WDWMagic app trouble?

Banksy

Original Poster
Hey, has anyone been getting trouble with the WDWMagic app? My friend said she has too....It didn't do it yesterday, but it tends to shut off and go back tot he home screen a lot.

I sent a message about it but no ones got back. Just thought if there were more then one person who is having an issue, they might look into it a bit more :)

real mad hatter

No Problem Here?

Nope,just tried on my I-Pad and works fine,prob is just a gremlin in the works.Try rebooting and check your home hub?:wave:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey, has anyone been getting trouble with the WDWMagic app? My friend said she has too....It didn't do it yesterday, but it tends to shut off and go back tot he home screen a lot.

I sent a message about it but no ones got back. Just thought if there were more then one person who is having an issue, they might look into it a bit more :)

No problems that I know of. Are you referring to the WDWMAGIC site app, Ride Counter, or What2Ride?

Is there any pattern to when it is crashing?

Banksy

Original Poster
No problems that I know of. Are you referring to the WDWMAGIC site app, Ride Counter, or What2Ride?

Is there any pattern to when it is crashing?

Sorry for posting in the wrong section. It may just be the area, but a few times when we used the actual wdwmagic web app it just cut off. It didn't do it straight away but for a few days it kept doing it. Thanks for getting back to me.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sorry for posting in the wrong section. It may just be the area, but a few times when we used the actual wdwmagic web app it just cut off. It didn't do it straight away but for a few days it kept doing it. Thanks for getting back to me.

What part of the app were you in at the time?

Is it still ongoing?

If so, try closing it by double clicking the home button, then find WDWMAGIC at the bottom of the screen, hold your finger down on it, and hit the minus icon to close it. Then reopen.

thanks

Banksy

Original Poster
What part of the app were you in at the time?

Is it still ongoing?

If so, try closing it by double clicking the home button, then find WDWMAGIC at the bottom of the screen, hold your finger down on it, and hit the minus icon to close it. Then reopen.

thanks

Ok, thank you! It was on the forum section. I will let you know if i have any more problems!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
How come the forum section of wdwmagic moblile app is NOT in 'mobile format' ?

I think it is in the the best format for use on the iPhone. I'm hoping to do something better in the future, but for now, it is the best we can do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom