Main Gate Pass Blackout dates

Sunnynt

Original Poster
Hi! My sister is currently in the college program at Disney World. We are planning on visiting her and she is planning on using her main gate pass to get us into the parks. Does anyone know what the blackout dates for the main gate pass are for 2012?

wilkeliza

Hi! My sister is currently in the college program at Disney World. We are planning on visiting her and she is planning on using her main gate pass to get us into the parks. Does anyone know what the blackout dates for the main gate pass are for 2012?

It depends. Not only are their black out dates but if the Park gets to a certain capacity then the CM pass will not work.
Below is a list of blackout dates I was able to find by google searching Cast member black out dates WDW. Just remember Disney can and most often does change the black out dates during high volume days. For the most up to date blackout date information the best thing to do is for your sister to check the hub. SHe should know what the hub is or be able to ask someone how to log into it.

Magic Kingdom Park
January 2012: Sunday, January 1
February 2012: Saturday, February 18 – Sunday, February 19
March 2012: none

Epcot
January 2012: none
February 2012: none

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Disney's Animal Kingdom Park

coilback

FYI, if she has her Main Gate already, the blackout dates are usually printed on the little envelope carrying sleeve they give with it (assuming they still do that).

joanna71985

FYI, if she has her Main Gate already, the blackout dates are usually printed on the little envelope carrying sleeve they give with it (assuming they still do that).

They no longer do that. Plus, the dates are only released 3 months in advance (on the HUB).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom