The Fantasy

sweetpee_1993

Yeah, I was thinking that. Or maybe it's like when the Dream came over and there were busted glass panels that needed replacing.

mickeysshoes

Original Poster
Question....If you are watching the live webcam at the port is there a way to know which ship you are looking at. I mean without scrolling down and putting your mouse over the blue dot that will tell you the ships name. In other words is there something on the ship that screams Fantasy or Dream. Other then the stern??? :shrug:

sweetpee_1993

For the ultra geeks I suppose you just know the schedules. It was really easy up until now because there was only the Dream & Magic rotating dock time. You can look at them and their vast size differences were a piece of cake. Plus, the Dream had the Aquaduck up top like a tiara. Now that the Fantasy is rotating in it'll be also knowing which is supposed to be there since she looks so much like he Dream.

Disneyfalcon

Yes, I can't think of anything real obvious other than Dumbo on the back. From the top looking down you could tell because of the new water features on the Fantasy. I don't think you can see them from most angles though.

nick90991

For the ultra geeks I suppose you just know the schedules. It was really easy up until now because there was only the Dream & Magic rotating dock time. You can look at them and their vast size differences were a piece of cake. Plus, the Dream had the Aquaduck up top like a tiara. Now that the Fantasy is rotating in it'll be also knowing which is supposed to be there since she looks so much like he Dream.

Unfortunately I am one of those ultra geeks:rolleyes: I work for RCL, so I know all of our schedules, Norwegians, and Disney haha

Disneyfalcon

Check out this awesome picture of her arriving:

7e837306.jpg

sweetpee_1993

Unfortunately I am one of those ultra geeks:rolleyes: I work for RCL, so I know all of our schedules, Norwegians, and Disney haha

Oh that wasn't an insult at all! Ultra-geeks is so us, too. Sunday afternoon I was at my desk painting and the hubby suddenly has to know the time. When I asked what was he late for on a Sunday afternoon he replied, "The Dream is pulling out of the port", as he was fumbling madly to get the webcam pulled up on his computer. Oh yeah! We are terrible. :lol:

I'd say knowing the schedules is your bread-n-butter. You might not entirely be too far gone yet. :lol:

nick90991

Oh that wasn't an insult at all! Ultra-geeks is so us, too. Sunday afternoon I was at my desk painting and the hubby suddenly has to know the time. When I asked what was he late for on a Sunday afternoon he replied, "The Dream is pulling out of the port", as he was fumbling madly to get the webcam pulled up on his computer. Oh yeah! We are terrible. :lol:

I'd say knowing the schedules is your bread-n-butter. You might not entirely be too far gone yet. :lol:

lol When I'm not working I love watching the dream pull out of port. Now I will be able to enjoy the Dream and the Fantasy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom